I'm Here, Don't Cry

Last Time:

... everything hinged on this decision so he watched carefully as the blonde made his choice ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Izumo looked up and grinned when he saw someone "Tinker-san, good to see you again!" The chunin guard jabbed his friend, Kotetsu, in the ribs to get his attention.

Kotetsu grunted in pain and dropped the book he was reading, "Yeah, good to see ya man." He said politely as he shot a glare at Izumo while rubbing his ribs.

The gray haired inventor laughed, "You two haven't changed at all ... is that the new version of the bingo book?" He asked as he signed his name on the form.

"yep, hot off the presses. Guess what ... you're in it!"

Tinker blinked, "Cool ... wait, how could I be in a ninja book?"

"Here, check it out." Kotetsu tossed him the book.

He flipped through the book and found his picture on page 14 so he read aloud, " 'Tinker, a brilliant civilian scientist that helped contribute to the discovery of cures for various chakra based diseases' ... oh, I see! How flattering ... and my nickname is 'The Titan of Science and Technology'. That's pretty cool!"

"Yeah, you helped a lot of people, not just Hitomi Hyuga, and you're not the only titan either, check pages 33, 44 and 45." smirked Kotetsu.

The inventor flipped to page 33, "Ty is the 'Titan of Weapons and Taijutsu' for his amazing blacksmithing, weapons skills and martial arts talents." He flipped to page 44 "Trickster, 'The Titan of Traps and Stealth', for trapping several S ranked ninjas." He flipped to page 45. "Tomb, 'The Titan of Seals and Ninjutsu', recently acquired this title for sealing the Kazekage in his office and beating him to the edge of death. The reason for the sudden assault seems to lie in an assassination attempt on the Kazekage's son which was orchestrated by the Kazekage himself. Tomb attacked the Kazekage and took his son.' Wow!"

Kotetsu nodded, "It happened only a couple days ago. Looks like that's four titans."

"Interesting, I should get myself a copy since I'm here." said Tinker.

"Hey, why are you here?" asked a curious Kotetsu who promptly got a swat from Izumo for being rude.

Tinker gave a sad smile, "I'm here to pay my respects to the young boy who died three weeks ago, Naruto Namikaze."

Izumo smiled sadly, "That's right. You spent some time at the Hyuga compound so you knew him ... he was a good kid. I hope they find the bastards who killed him."

"As do I. See ya guys." Naruto walked away and once he was alone he pulled out the white gloves that change him into Tomb. "Ok, maybe it was a bad idea trying to talk some sense into the Kazekage, but I had to try ... I can't use Tomb anymore though." He removed all the seals and destroyed the gloves.

Of course, he wanted to keep training so he reapplied the restraint seals directly to his skin. Instantly his entire body became stiff and it was hard to move. All the muscles got an intense workout with these seals. It was just as difficult to bend a knee or make a fist as it was to stretch the knee or open your hand. Now that that was done he left to find his true friends and family ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Sasuke Uchiha was waiting for his brother Itachi to come home so they could go visit his friend's grave. All the Uchihas thought of Naruto as one of them and they weren't the only ones, the Hyugas and Aburames loved having the boy around too. They even wanted to talk to Minato and Kushina about him because they started noticing that Naruto spent far more time away from his own family than with them and that he was hiding his potential ... but Naruto died before they could.