2:: Meeting Her.

Chapter2::dtd 10.02.2019

That evening Aarav and Arvind went for an evening spree. When they were coming out of Abad Plaza, a famous mall, Aarav told his Dadu.

"Dadu?"

"Yes Champ!"

"Dadu why not we go and eat something. Then we will watch a movie and then will go back home. It's only 5:10 pm now. The first show Movie starts around 6. So we have plenty of time."

"Ya. Ok. As you wish. Anyway, we don't have someone waiting for us at home. Let's do one thing. After the first show, we will have dinner too here only. Then will also watch the second show. Then we will go back home. What's say?"

"Awesome plan, Dadu."

"Let me inform Mohan about the change of plans. He will arrive by car by the time the second show ends. Let him too enjoy till then."

"Ok Dadu."

They went into the cafe.

"Dadu, you go to that corner table okay. I will just be back. I will enquire about the new game out from that play store. It's just 2 shops adjacent."

"Okay. I will order food till then. Usual will do?"

"Ya. Dadu, I have got my phone too."

"Okay. Call me if you need me there. Okay?"

"K. Bye."

A disappointed Aarav came out of the play store.

"Guess I will have to call Aman Uncle. He will get me the new one."

He took out his phone and dialed Aman.

Uff, Amu uncle isn't picking up the phone. Maybe he will be with Dad.

While walking with head down swiping the phone, he bumped into someone.

The collision leads to a shower of cake boxes on Aarav. Aarav looked around. With him, he found many colourful cake boxes around him on the floor.

"Hey, Devi Maiya!"

Hearing the gasp he looked up to meet the person he dashed into.
There stood a lady in a red saree but with 3 O's on her face. Her hazel eyes widened to their maximum.

"Sorry, Aunty. I didn't see you."  Aarav said in a regretful voice.

"Come up." The lady said extending her hands.

Aarav held it. She pulled him up.

"Are you okay?" She inquired him.

"I am but they didn't seem to." He said pointing to the boxes on the floor.

"Why don't we check that. Will you help me to gather them up?" She asked with a small smile at the little boy.

"Ya sure. I am once again sorry Aunty."

She smiled at his cute look.

"Aunty, these cakes?"

"Oh, I supply cakes and pastries here for that cafe. KG sweets" She said pointing the cafe to her back."

"Oh really? I love the cakes from this cafe. I was going there only. I am sorry.  Aunty, I will pay for the damage."

He said taking out his credit card.