6:: Saturdays

Chapter6 dtd 07.04.2019

RM that Saturday morning

Two Raizadas were in deep thoughts at the breakfast table.

"Arnav, Aarav what are you both thinking? Have your breakfast properly. "

"Yes, Dad/Dadu" both father-son duo replied instantly and began to gobble down the breakfast in record speed.

Arvind looked at the duo. Why are they acting so weird?

Aarav finished his breakfast and ran back to his room. Arvind went after him leaving Arnav.

Aarav's room.

"Aru? What's up?" Arvind questioned. 

"Dadu lock the door first."

"Okay." Arvind went and closed the door."Now tell me. What's going on?"

"Dadu, like every Saturday, Angel and me have planned to spend the whole day together. But unlike other Saturdays dad is here. What will I reason him to go to her?" Aarav got worried.

"Doesn't he got any meeting today?"

"No, nothing. I asked Aman uncle yesterday. He told me that Dad cancelled his whole meetings for today and also took a leave from AR. "  Aarav pouted.

"What? That Snob father of yours cancelled whole meetings? Took a leave? Wait. Are we going on a family picnic? " Arvind asked surprised and more shocked.

"Nothing of that sort as far as I know."

"Then why did he take a leave? He is unwell? Gone mad?  Oh, Aarav I think he isn't stable. Come let's get him to a doctor." Arvind panicked

"Dadu, stop being dramatic. He is fine. But something is a miss. I too feel that. But that can be dealt later. Now help me. My Angel!!"Aarav whined.

"Okay okay. You get ready. I will check on Arnav what is his plan for today. After meeting your Angel, we will meet for dinner at Aman's okay. "

"Okay, Dadu. They were asking me to introduce Angel to them." Arush said not liking the fact of sharing his Angel's time with others.

" Not only them. I too want to meet your angel. All I have is heard of her from you and heard her when she called up to talk about you."

" Talk about me? When did this happen?" Arush asked hearing that his Dadu talked with his Angel.

"She is a responsible girl. Before your second meeting, she had called me up to ask my permission to take you out. She knew family will be worried about your safety."

"Then?" 

"Then what I asked your Aman uncle to do a background check on her. He gave positive feedback. So here we are."

"Okay. But Dadu why the background check?" Aarav raised his doubts.

" You are the sole heir of billions, Aru. Your safety is important. Like Steve bodyguards you. Don't worry. We won't interrupt your privacy unless your safety is threatened. So enjoy your life."

"Okay. And let this all be a secret for now. Not telling Dad. Tell Aman uncle also."

"I have already warned Aman not to disclose all these to your Dad. Your secret is safe with us."