16:: Jr.ASR

Chapter 16:: 06/11/2019

Last few days were total dissatisfaction and disappointment for Shyam Manohar Jha.
Before the mall incident, he had the mother -daughter duo in his clutches.

With scrutinizing eyes of Steve roaming 24*7 in Gupta House, Shyam feels like he is back to square one. No negative. The Steve guy is gaint built with all those muscles. Definitely not to mess with.

Khushi was always scared of Shyam. From the time he met her, she never even dared to raise her eyes to him. Except one time, when he was about to snap that chit of a girl few days back. The day before the mall incident.

Khushi was making the cake ready for her next delivery with an storm in her mind. Shyam had arrived the few days before, bring a tornado to her little happy life. To take Shreya with him. She was thinking of a way to   save her baby girl. But how?

Came a crash sound followed by a shout. It was Shyam's voice. She hurriedly came to the lounge to find her baby girl in that monster's clutches. He had held Shreya's hand in a tight grip. Eventhough Shreya's eyes are flowing tears in pain, no a single sound is coming out of her mouth. A broken vase was found nearby.

"Shreyu", Khushi quickly went between them and tried to release Shreya from Shyam's grip. But his hold tightened ignoring Khushi's effort.

"Please. Leave my baby. It's paining her." Khushi pleaded to Shyam.

"Is it? It doesn't seems so. Apart from the water work, look she isn't even hissing."

"Please."

"What have you done to my daughter Khushi? Her arrogance is too high for her age. You should have taught her manners. She threw the vase at me. He father!! Ask her to lower her eyes and plead me sorry. I will leave her. For now. ,"

"Baby please say sorry. " Khushi knows how stubborn her daughter is. Shreya didn't shift her eyes from Shyam. Nor did he. "Please for me. For mumma. Please dear." Khushi's voice broke. Shreya never saw her mom this helpless.

"Fine Sorry. " Sherya spoke in low voice. For her mom, she decided to stop the argument. Khushi is very upset since this guy entered.

"Still no less arrogant you are. Khushi could not teach you manners but now your father is here kid. I will teach you everything." Shyam said dangerously and sparing a glance at Khushi. He went out.

Khushi quickly picked up Shreya and ran to kitchen. Hurriedly put ice pack on Shreya's hand which now began to show purple marks  due to Shyam's tight grip.

All the while she was treating Shreya, she was crying and chanting sorry continually to Shreya.

"Sorry I couldn't save you baby.. Mumma is so bad."

"Mumma I am okay. I am so strong. " She wiped Khushi's tears and hissed a little when Khushi turned her hand to check the other side.

Khushi sat down on the floor holding Shreya legs and cried her heart out.

If only my Arnie was here. But he doesn't like me anymore. Shreya thought sadly.

The next day when Khushi was about to go to mall to deliver the cakes, she took Shreya along not feeling safe to leave her baby alone with Shyam. But alas Shyam too tagged along not knowing he was to meet his destroyer soon.

Back to present.

Shyam sat uncomfortably in a single seater. Khushi was in the kitchen. Shreya was sharing some jokes with Steve.