4:: Meeting Him

Chapter4: dtd 04.03.2019

Knock knock.
Arnav was about to leave from the gate after dropping Aarav in school, but a knock on his side window stopped him.
He looked to the side and saw a tiny fist , two pony tails and two cute hazel eyes. He slide down the window. And saw a little girl smiling widely at him.

She gestured him to come out of his SUV. He came out.
"Aren't you Aarav's Dad?" The little girl enquired.

"Yes"

"Hai, I am Sh..." she clasped her mouth before uttering her name. Bitting her tongue she composed to an elegant pose.

"Before I tell you my name you promise me you won't tell anyone about me meeting you." She asked him to promise in a serious tone.

"What the!" He asked perplexed.

"Not what the. It's a promise. Comeon do it quickly. I am getting late for class." She said in desperation.

"Then you go who is stopping you?" Arnav asked.

"Uff oh. Guess he is ditto Jackie Chan. Only fighting and no brains."

"What the!" Arnav heard her monologue.

"Did I say that aloud? " she asked bitting her tongue again.

He raised his eyebrows watching this unique piece before his eyes.

She has such a cute face. The pony tails framing her face. Hazel orbs changing colours and shapes complimenting her expressions.

"Ok leave that." She herself took his hand in hers and held it. "There you go. As now you have promised, you will never disclose our this meeting."

"When did I promise?"

"Just now. I am Shreya." She herself took his right hand for a handshake.

"Arnav Singh Raizada." he replied.

"Wow, such a name. You know just like the action hero's. And the way you just said your name. Hayee, why don't you do films? Leave all these business" She told praising him.

"How do you know I am a business man?" Arnav asked.

"Uff oh, Aren't you Aarav's Dad? He is my friend. So I know. Anyways, I just came to tell you that I loved the way you knocked out the master the other day. You know just like Jackie Chan. Oh I am a huge fan of his. Now yours too. Since then I was trying to meet you. But someone forbid me."

"Oh kay." So atlast someone appreciated his fighting skills.

She continued,
" You know you should do films. I will choreograph your stunts. I have learned quite a few from 'Karate Kid.' Or you teach me like Jackie taught Jaden."

" Who is this Jaden?"

"Haww you don't know Jaden Smith? Son of Will Smith. You never heard the song 'Never Say Never'? Don't tell me you haven't watched 'Karate Kid' the movie?" she said with her 3 O's .

Even though Arnav felt weirdly nervous under her gaze, he found this express train cute. Cute! Now that's a first. ASR and found someone cute. And him being nervous is also a first. He is the ASR and this little girl is making him feel he is the world's biggest idiot who doesn't know Jaden whatever.

The bell rang saving him from more embarrassment.

"Oh no, I am late for class. You just wasted my time. You know how precious time is? "
She scold him in full attitude and continued,
"I have a lot to tell you but am currently running out of time.  So gimme your card." She spoke like express train.

"Card?"

"Uff aren't you a businessman? I am asking for your business card. Give me .... " she said pulling his hands.

"Ok wait." He took out his card and gave her.

"Okay bye." She grabbed the card from him and ran of to her class without giving him time to process the happenings.

What the hell just happened? He asked himself rubbing his forhead in confusing.

The ringing of his phone got him back to reality.
"Yes Aman"

"ASR, the clients are here."

"Oh shit. I will be there in 10. Lead them to the conference room."

Arnav got in and zoomed his SUV to AR for the important conference scheduled for the day with the Korean clients.

***************************************************************
There you go, Fellas. 
That's Arnav and Shreya meeting.
Even though a short one. 😆

Let me know how u find this one.
Thanks for all the support and love till date.

Don't forget to check out my other works too
OUR LOVE
SOUL'S DESIRE
HEART AND SOUL SEASON2
MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL ( Completed )

LoVe AryaARshi 💖 😊