20:: New beginning.

Chapter20::dtd 20.12.2019

"Princess?" Arnav found Shreya sitting on her bed looking at her hand on her lap.

"Arnie.." she ran to him. He picked her up as usual in his arms and held her close. After some minutes he sat on her bed with her in his lap. She still cuddled to him as a kitten would.

"Thinking about Khushi?" He asked.

"Mmm," she hummed.

"She loves you so much baby," Arnav assured

"I know. She is the best mother in this whole world."

"Then why is your mood off?" He wondered.

"I always troubled her. I have always been a headache for her. Others used to bad mouth her because of me. She is not my mother. Still, she keeps up with me. I feel guilty Arnie."

"That's why I am your mom and you my kid." Khushi entered. She knew to Arnav Shreya would open up.

"Mom..?"

"Yes, baby. Your mom. I am not your birth mother. But you gave birth to the mother in me, baby. You filled the voids in my life. I became happy after you came into my life, precious one. Yes, you trouble me, you earn me scoldings from people. But that's how a child is a baby. I enjoy all these from. You make me feel your mother in such cases. Never think of depriving me of all these baby. You are my sweet prankster. I want you to stay the same always. But never be the reason for anyone's tears. That's all I want."

"I love you, Mom.".
"I love you too, darling."

"Ah, I love you both. " Arnav forcefully intervened and successfully ruined the emotional scene.

"Arnav/Arnie, we can't..breath" They spoke in his tight hug.

"Get used to it." He replied laughing at them.

.
.
.

"Mom, fast. Dad will reach back RM if you take so much time to get ready." Aarav cried at Khushi.

"True. Mom, enough comes out. It's just jeans and top and you are showing so much tantrum. You know how short dress, the girls at Arnie's office wear?" Shreya spoke with cookies in her mouth

"What?" That brought Khushi out of the closet in a sec.

"Woww... You are looking, awesome Mom." Aarav complimented.

"But not more than the girls at Arnie's office. They are hot." Shreya spoke giving an ok-ok look at Khushi.

"Girls at Arnie's office?" Khushi huffed.

The trio planned a surprise dinner out with Arnav. They are to leave for AR. The kids insisted on Khushi wearing a jean top, not her usual sari or salwar.

Throughout the way, Aarav keep on fueling the spark Shreya lightened up in Khushi's mind about girls at AR.

True to Arnav's wish Khushi is back to the real Khushi. The first one. When they entered the cabin without knocking he was standing so close to his secretary who was wearing a short dress so tight around her figure. Khushi burned in jealousy.

"Dad is gone today."

"Ya the end of ASR."

Kids secretly high fived each other.