17:: Mumma Bear.

I am so happy that my common sense is back and I realized my last two updates were disaster..Even though none of you mentioned that to me(*pouting*)

No issues. 👋 By gones be bygones. It the best day in the world for any daughter. And I bet for we three( me , Mittu Mitalchauhan8 and Aman, PearlOfPacific ) November 9 is one such special day.  It's our Mumma bear's birthday in few hours. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Yeahhhh!!! And this update and many more coming up everything is on you Mumma suryakavi0912. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Happy birthday to youuuuu..  Mumma you are so good to be true. But yes you are truly there. I can't thank the power who lead me through the path that took me to you. Lots and loads of love to you Mumma. And fellow bears to you both as well. I love you three sooooo much.. ⊂(◉‿◉)つ.  \(^o^)/

Chapter 17:: dtd 08.11.2019.

Khushi's eyes wandered here and there not able to focus on him because of her nervousness. Arnav was unbelievably calm today. As he knows half a bit of it.

Aman had reports on Shyam as a welcoming gift to Arnav when he came back to India. And shortly Khushi got a day away from Shyam's hawk eyes she left everything else then and there and came to meet Arnav.

And now she sat opposite to Arnav in his penthouse not knowing where to start from.

"Khushi it's fine. Everything is going to be fine. I already know some of it you are going to share. But I prefer to hear all of it from you only."

"I am not used to this. From last few years, I had none to share anysuch.."

"I understand." Arnav pressed her hands.

"Anjali! Sweet and Simple just like her name.
Who was she to me? I can't name it yet. 

My parents had gone away even before I could remember them. I was nothing but a burden on my Uncle Aunty. An extra stomach to feed along with their 4 kids. 
I got to study because I studied in a Government School.

My Anjali came into my life with a lunch box that lunch smelled and tasted like heaven. I was in Junior class when I met her.  I was bullied by some other kids and my mid day meal. The only meal I get to fill my stomach layed on the floor. All I knew then was to cry on my grumbling stomach.

I went away from the dinning class and sat by a tree shade crying. And then she came like an Angel. She came behind me with her lunch box. She extended me a morsal. She might have fed me her whole lunch that day. I don't remember if she ate even a single morsal.
Next day, she filled two plates and came to me when I stood in the queue. We sat together and had lunch that day. Thereafter it became a routine. I was a silent kid and she was the only one to whom I opened up. She would buy me candies after school from her pocket money. Sometimes would take me to her home whenever school ends before time. Her colourful hair ties adorned my hair more than hers. She would dress me up like her doll. And that was what she used to call me too. She was exactly like Baloo who took care of Mowgli in stories. And I called her the same, Baloo. My mumma bear.

We both grew up. Together. She got a job in a school in town and I got a scholarship in a college near by her school. Life was going smoothly with my Mumma bear until he came in to our life.

Shyam Manohar Jha. He became her groom. He married her and took her away to Mumbai separating us.

When I finished my college, I found a job in Mumbai that would again make me and Anjali together. I stayed in hostel. We would meet now and then. I was so happy when I came to know she was pregnant. When that hazel eyed baby girl twinkled her eyes at me, I was captured in her magic.

All these time, I had minimal contact with Shyam. Somehow I couldn't even face him. Something about him always scared me. Luckily he stayed around very less. He used to be out of town most of the times due to work.

A week after the baby was born he went away and never came back. Anjali got worried from the third day of his departure as unlike usually he didn't even called her once during the day. After two days, she went to police station to register a missing case. On the 5th day, the Inspector visited her, dropping a bomb on her married life. Shyam was involved with some illegal business and a rival gang shot him in a gang war a week before then.

It was not like Anjali was madly in love with him, but his real face shook her to core. She decided to come back to our hometown so that the baby would be away from her dad's shadow.

I too followed her to hometown. Shyam had came one day to take them back and she denied going back. Her health had began to deteriorate and left the world soon handing over the baby legally to me. She had registered me as the baby girl's guardian after her death. On her funeral Shyam came back for the baby and then we came to know about Anjali put me in for her baby. I knew it was my time to return all the love Anjali showered me all my life , now to her baby with interest.

Anjali's parents suggested me to go away with the baby to somewhere Shyam would never be able to trace us. And I came to Delhi hiding from everyone. Began my life with Shreya as my baby. I used to send a certain amount of money to Anjali's parents every month from here and there each time sending from different post offices so that Shyam would never be able to trace us.

But after 6 years he found us. And is now back to take Shreya with him."

Khushi finished with her voice dripping her inner fear. She joined her hands before Arnav. ,"Please save my Shreya, Arnav. I am not strong like her mother. I am not strong like Shreya even to oppose Shyam. I don't want to lose the treasure my Anju left for me. I don't want to fail her. Without Shreya I won't ne able to take another breath. She is all I have in this world.  Please help me Arnav please. I don't know anyone else to beg help. I don't see any other way than requesting you to help me. Help us. Please Arnav."

*******************
Mumma, I hope you love this update.
I apologise from bottom of my heart for not being able to post this update I wrote few days back on your birthday.

Please let us know your reviews friends. And wish my Mumma birthday once again.

With Love AryaARshi 😍 😍