7. Step Up

Chapter7::dtd 09.05.2019

Many Saturdays passed by. Like Aarav grew close with Khushi, Arnav grew close to Shreya. Both girls came to the Raizada boys' life like summer rain.
For Aarav, Khushi was his best friend, teacher who revise his lessons. She now officially is his tutor too who comes to RM every Saturday. She comes in sharp 9 and goes before 5. The full-day she spends with Aarav and Sr.Raizada.

For Arnav case was similar too. He is not just Shreya's martial arts trainer but now her tutor too. If for Aarav, the tuition was just an excuse to have Khushi with him without any trouble and suspicion, for Shreya it was forced on her. On Saturday during training, Arnav noticed some nail marks on her hands.

"What's all these nail marks on your skin?" Arnav asked caressing the now blue marks on her milky white skin.

"Oh, I forgot to do homework yesterday and the teacher pinched me," Shreya said casually.

Arnav clenched his fists to control his bubbling rage looking at the marks on her porcelain skin.
Arrogant Teacher!! If only it was a guy I would have broken his arms.

"For a single mistake this many marks?" Arnav asked frowning.

"Nope. I forget always. So. "

"You forget? Always?" He asked again.

"Argh. Okay. Fine. I don't like that Miss. So I don't understand a thing she teaches. Similar is the case with others too." Shreya had to tell Arnav the truth.

"You won't always get what you wish for. You have to learn to live with whatever life throws your way. This is not correct that you ignore school just because you don't like the teachers." Arnav said to her in a calm tone.

"You teach me I will study. I like you so much." She said with her charming smile.
He thought for a second about the deal she proposed.
If I teach her, then she will learn. And will homework. Then no punishments, hence no nail marks. The deal is feasible.

"Ok done. But I won't be lenient with you. Mind that. " Arnav said like a strict professor.

"No problem. I know to tackle you." Shreya said the last sentence under her breath giggling to herself.

"Ok then bring your books next time."

"Okay. Break over let's resume." Shreya told strictly as if she is his coach.

"When was the break?" Arnav asked surprised.

"Now. When we were talking." She replied kicking him.

Shreya told her family that she joined Weekend tuition classes. Thus hence she too was sorted.

Arnav began looking forward to Saturdays now. He kept himself free on Saturdays no matter what. He arranged a chauffeur for Shreya, Steve. His most trusted ally. A driver cum bodyguard. The little cracker finally managed to crack through Arnav's arrogance and bloomed buds in his heart. Maybe it's the universal truth that daughters are Dad's princess working on him as well. No matter whose Dad and whose daughter it is.
In between all these, there was someone who knew everything and is enjoying the hide and seek the Raizada boys playing with each other. Guess who.

Then came that Friday when Arnav's Man Friday cornered him in his cabin.
"Arnav, you need to tell me what's going on. I am noticed for the last few months. You are never available on Saturdays. You who used to work even on Sundays postponed 2 international deals and even cancelled one just because the client wanted it specifically on Saturday. Once is a chance, second is a coincidence, third time is a pattern. So tell me what's the reason behind this pattern?"
Arnav glared at Aman