5::Hazel

Chapter 5::19.03.2018

"ASR here" Arnav said in a sleepy tone.

"Hello.." came a whisper.

"Who is this?"

"It's me." The voice whispered again

"Me? Who me?"

"You met me in the morning. At school. Shreyaaa."

"Shreya? Who?"
Arnav rubbed his sleepy eyes and turned to his side. His brain threw an image of 2 pony tails and a pair of mischievous hazel eyes the very instant."Oh the Hazel eyes."

"Hazel eyes? Ha yes that's me." She continued excitedly."You like my eyes? I too like my eyes. My mamma too have them. I inherited that from her. You know I inherited mom's hair color too copper brown. Aren't they good too? Of course they are."

"Why are you whispering?" Arnav interrupted her on and on talk.

"Mamma is sleeping. Can't disturb her. She works so hard."

"Hmm. Why aren't you asleep then?"

"Am also sleeping. Who said I am not?"She whispered.

"Huh. But you are talking to me."

"Don't you know some people walk in sleep. Likewise, I talk in sleep."

"Oh kayy.. " he said confused.

"What were you doing?" She asked in hush tone.

"Sleeping. What else?" He said as a matter of fact.

"Oh God I forgot to tell you why I called you. Why didn't you ask why I called you?"

"If only you give me a break to ask."He murmured.

"Huh? You said something?"

"NoPe. Nothing. You tell why did you call me this late that too while asleep?"

"We couldn't talk in the morning. So I called up to fix a meeting with you." Shreya said in a serious tone.

"Meeting? My PA works on my appointments. Call him."

"Get me his number. I will. "

"Okay I'll send you." With that he hung up the phone.
He forward Tina's(his PA's) number to the received one then went back to sleep.

.

After 5 minutes Arnav's phone rang again.
"ASR here."

"She didn't pick up the phone. You yourself write the appointment. "

"Huh? You call my Manager then."

"I can't call up every one this night."

"Then call my PA again in the morning and fix it up." With that hung up again. This time switched off his phone and went back to sleep.

.

Morning 5.

"Hello."

"Hello I need an appointment. With ASR." A little girl's voice reached Tina.

"hmm" Tina replied in a sleepy tone.

" ARE YOU LISTENING? " Shreya had enough from the sleepy head adults. If she being a little kid can wake up his early why can't these adults do the same. Irresponsible lazy adults.