19:: Decision.

Chapter 19:: dtd 10.12.2019

"She is not your mother. I had married Anjali and she is your mother."
Shyam threw the bomb on Shreya. Shreya stumbled few steps backward and turned to run out but hit Him.

"Shyam!!!" He roared.

An hour back.

Shyam was back. He was shocked to see Anjali's parents.
"You both here?"

"Yes, you took our daughter's life and we won't let to snatch our Anjali's baby too."

"I didn't; you separated me from my Anju." He spat back angrily.

"My Anju" angry tears welled up in Shyam's red eyes.

"Shyamji." Khushi tried to speak.

"No Khushi. You know I loved my Anju so dearly. She was my world. I lost my everything without her. You can't even imagine how to live without the only hope your ever had in your life. You don't. But now I will avenge."
He barked at Khushi stepping forward to her.

"Don't you dare come near my mother." Shreya who had ran into home just then after her outing hurriedly stook between Shyam and Khushi.

"She is not your mother. I had married Anjali and she is your mother."
Shyam threw the bomb on Shreya. Shreya stumbled few steps backward and turned to run out but hit Him.

"Shyam!!!" Arnav roared and took Shreya in his arms. "Shh Princess." He caressed her back to sooth her..

"What? That's the truth. Shreya is mine and Anju's daughter. She is mine." Shyam spoke looking at Shreya who is in Arnav's arms.

"True. But Anjali legally gave Shreya's guardianship to Khushi. Anjali's parents too now have signed the consignment form."

"No ASR. I am still alive. I will take my daughter with me. She is all I have left of my Anju." Shyam stood firm in his decision.

"It's same for all three of them too Shyam. Khushi lost her sister, Anjali was her parents only child. These three got orphaned by Anjali's death. All now they have of Anjali is Shreya. She is so important to them."  Arnav justified trying to calm his building rage on Shyam.

"She is more than that to me." Shyam argued.
"I admit I am not a good person.yes I am a rogue. But Anjali was my love, my life. The only one who loved me selflessly. I tried to hide my dark part of life from her. I protected her from my ugly truth. Hence I had restricted her from interacting with outer world. But still I thought when everything came out she would understand me. I came after her to your home when she came leaving me. Didn't I? It was difficult for me to even breath without her. Did you let me meet her even once? No. You didn't. Didn't I literally begged you? But no. You being her parents should have tried to clear her mind, correct her,send her back with me. Let me take her and her baby. Instead you supported her wrong decision."

"You were not right for our Anjali. We made a mistake in recognizing you when you came asking her hand in marriage. When she found your truth and came back, we supported her because she was right. You don't deserve her. Had we known about you earlier, we might not have lost our Anjali" Anjali's dad wiped the tears that came in his eyes.

"I didn't let you know anything then. I should have taken extra care. Then Anju would have known nothing." Shyam mumbled in regret.

"Truth. It will come out no matter how beautifully you have concealed it with lie. One or the other day, your truth had to come out and it did."