13::Outing

Chapter 13 dtd 15.09.2019

Story till now::  ASR the short tempered business tycoon lives with his dad, Arvind and son Aarav. His family is really troubled with Arnav's short temper and problems following it. They both are kind of done with spending time with Arnav outside home because of Arnav's nature to pick fights with anyone for any mere reason.
Aarav meets Khushi , a cake maker, they get along so well. Khushi soon becomes best buddies with Aarav and Arvind. Khushi is Aarav's Angel and Aarav is her Prince. On the other side, Arnav and Shreya( Aarav's classmate and Khushi's daughter) get bonded with Arnav. Shreya got impressed on Arnav's fighting skills and is now getting trained my him. Both parties meets usually on Saturdays and spend time with each other. Arvind and Aarav who missed a lady in their family takes in Khushi. While Shreya who missed the love and care of a father figure see Arnav in that position. Unknowingly Arnav feels for Shreya like he does to Aarav. He waits eagerly for his next meet with Shreya. Same is the case with Khushi, Aarav and Arvind.
On the kids insistence, Arnav planned an outing that Sunday with the kids and Khushi.

The story continues....
Arnav thought about the conversation he had with kids before they fell asleep on his chest no before wrapping their little hands around him. He smiled recollecting how Shreya was tapping on his chest saying she is syncing with his heart beat. While Aarav said he would sync with Arnav's breath. He got amused by the way both got synced with him. One is his breath while the other is his heart beat.

"Where to?" He had asked them about the place to go on Sunday.

"Where there is a lake/ pool. Water rides. Water theme park? " That was Aarav. He and his water plays. Arnav chuckled. "Will go."
Arnav said after getting a nod from Shreya.

He now got two kids and he wants to keep both of them happy. They both deserve his love equally. Due to various reasons he never could do all that his son deserved from him. Better late than never he realized it.

"Ya we could go fishing if there's a waterbody like lake or river. Riverside? " Shreya thought aloud.

"I will swim. " Aarav said excited.

"Green meadows. " Shreya wished.

"We should leave before Sunrise. I want to see the sunrise. I heard it's beautiful" Aarav said.

Arnav raised a brow at him.
"Khush said." Aarav smiled sheepishly.
Arnav nodded with a slight smile.

"We would fly kites. Mom never let me telling I would cut my fingers."
Shreya told him her fantasy.

"Ok done." Arnav promised his princess.

"So where to?" Both kids asked curiosly.

He smirked..

.
.
.

Sunday

Four of them started early in the morning as Aarav wished. Khushi had packed some food for the kids.

Before the sunrise they reached Arnav's farmhouse. For a second his mind went years back. Then he, his mom-dad, Aman-Lavanya and most importantly she was there. It was her wish to but this farmhouse. As he step out he felt her laughter around him. The air closing around him. The kids ran inside grabbing the key from Arnav's hand. Khushi's tap brought him back to present.