9. It's Out.

Chapter9 ::dtd 24/05/2019

Khushi walked in hurrily to the Principal's office.
"May I come in, Principal Ma'am. "

"Yes Mrs. Gupta. "

" Office assistant rang me up to tell you asked for me to come to School. Is anything wrong with my daughter Ma'am?"

"Actually yes Mrs. Gupta.  She is physically well. But because of her somebody isn't."

"I didn't understand Ma'am."

"Just wait for a second. "

The Principal rang her buzzer to call in the Office Assistant.
He came in.
"OA, call Ms.Shreya Gupta and Mr.Aarav Singh Raizada of 5A. Mr.Aarav might be in the sick room while Ms.Gupta is in the visiting room. And also let Aibel Mathew and his mother know that Mrs.Gupta is here."

Khushi then only remember Aarav is also studying in the same school along with her daughter. Hearing about Aarav in the sickroom worried her.

After some minutes, Aarav with a bandaid on his arms and forehead came in with her daughter who walked in as a champion.

"Angel?" Aarav the second he entered noticed  Khushi. He slightly limped to Khushi who worriedly met him half way into the Principal's desk.

"Prince what happened to you? How did this bruises, bandages?"

Shreya rolled her eyes on the scene her mother portrayed.

Flashback starts

When Khushi took up the job as Aarav's tutor, she had told Shreya everything about Aarav and her. Khushi even insisted Shreya to join her in the tutions. Aarav and Shreya could learn the lessons together.

But Shreya had denied the offer. She said she will go to some other teacher who is better in Maths than her mother is.

"You are going to tutor? That too Aarav? Mom, please he performs quite well in school. He is a mathematics quiz winner too.  You do want him also to become like you. What a show! Quiz winner fails for Maths just because you taught him. Oh poor him. "

Khushi took Shreya's reason with a pout while Khushi's Aunty also joined Shreya in pulling Khushi's leg who was infamous for her mathematical skills.

" Yes Khushi, what is his mistake that he is going to suffer like this. Poor boy. I too pity him. You are only good with cakes. Do that. Don't spoil the poor kid. "

"Aunty not you too. You both. I will show you how my Prince will score first rank this time." Khushi challenged them.

"Ya first from the last in the list." Both Aunty and Shreya high-fived and burst out laughing so hard while Khushi stomped her foot and went out to make cakes for Aarav.

Shreya also asked Khushi to keep it as a secret from Aarav that Khushi is Shreya's mother. Khushi too agreed to Shreya when she told that both Aarav and Shreya might feel awkward to face when her mother is tutoring Aarav while Shreya isn't taking lessons from her mother.

But Khushi being Khushi revealed it to Aarav sometime after that she is the mother of a girl who is of Aarav's age. Even though at first Aarav felt heartbroken, with Khushi's continuous assurance and lakhs of promises , Aarav got it that Khushi will forever be his angel and will prioritize him equally as her daughter. He was shocked to know Shreya who always gets into trouble, the little menace is really his Angel's daughter. But he didn't let Shreya know that he knew about her being Khushi's daughter.

Flashback ends.

"I told you not to fight Shreya. See now because of you my Angel is in tears." Aarav spoke highly offended with Shreya.

"What you knew I am her daughter?"

"Yes she told me. But that's not the point. Look what your menace behaviour caused to Angel." Aarav said wiping Khushi's tears.

"Hey Angel, don't worry I am fine. See. These marks will heal soon. Please don't cry. "
The Principal stood confused with the scene in front of her eyes. Isn't Mrs.Gupta Shreya's mother? Or is she Aarav's mother?

"Oh hello, I was just saving you. Those bad boys were bullying you. And I saved you." Shreya argued.

Then came in a lady who came with another boy who had a bruised chin and was walking holding his stomach.

"Mrs.Gupta, see what your daughter did to my boy. My poor kid. This shit of a girl beat my dear son black and blue."

"But you didn't ask her why she did that." Came a noise from outside.

.
.
.

A few minutes before.
AR office.

Arnav was as usual in his office cabin acting all ASRish.

Aman was in his cabin when his call rang up.

"Arnie?" Came a whisper.

"Shreya? What happened? Why are you whispering?"

"Uhh Arnie. I am in trouble. Well so it seems. Before that I need to tell you something. A long story cut short. I am the daughter of Khushi who is Aarav's tutor. "

"What?? You are Her daughter??" He shouted in shock.

Then he looked at Aman who by now understood the scenario.
Aman smiled sheepishly at Arnav confirming Arnav that Aman already knew about Shreya's new revelation.

"Arnie?" Shreya's urgent call brought him back to the call.
"Yes, I am here. Why are you sounding tensed?" He forgot everything else feeling the tension in her voice.
"It's not that I did anything worse. But I'm in trouble. Can you... I mean just visit our school now? Can you handle it else everyone will blame mom. That day you said you could change my class timings as you became a trustee in school. Can't you help me now also? Please.." Shreya's voice broke a little. Shreya had always been a happy to go lucky girl with strong decisions. But what she could never bear is people pointing at her mother. 

.
.
.

Back to school
Everyone turned to the noise and saw ASR in his glory.
"Dad? /Mr.Raizada?" When everyone else was struck with his sudden entry there was someone in the same room watching him with her twinkly hazel eyes and  a smirk playing on her lips impersonating him.

***************
Another update for you from me. Don't forget to check my other stories as well. Keep reading .
Love ya all for all the love.

LoVe AryaARshi 😍😍