15:: Shadows

Dedicated to my Precious One. My SuperStar. My Aman. One among the few I can claim as mine without a second thought.
PearlOfPacific this one is for you baby. ❤️

Chapter 15::dtd 27.10.2019

Story till now:: ASR the short tempered business tycoon lives with his dad, Arvind and son Aarav. His family is really troubled with Arnav's short temper and problems following it. They both are kind of done with spending time with Arnav outside home because of Arnav's nature to pick fights with anyone for any mere reason.

Aarav meets Khushi , a cake maker, they get along so well. Khushi soon becomes best buddies with Aarav and Arvind. Khushi is Aarav's Angel and Aarav is her Prince. On the other side, Arnav and Shreya( Aarav's classmate and Khushi's daughter) get bonded with each other. Shreya gets impressed on Arnav's fighting skills and is now getting trained my him. Both parties meets usually on Saturdays and spend time with each other. Arvind and Aarav who missed a lady in their family takes in Khushi. While Shreya who missed the love and care of a father figure see Arnav in that position. Unknowingly Arnav feels for Shreya like he does to Aarav. He waits eagerly for his next meet with Shreya. Same is the case with Khushi, Aarav and Arvind.
On the kids's insistence, Arnav planned an outing that Sunday with the kids and Khushi. The outing brings a huge progress in the bond between the 4. Raizada's put forward a proposal of marriage to Khushi while Khushi rejects it. Heartbroken Raizadas leaves Khushi's home.

Story continues....

After they came from Khushi's house, Arnav had gone out after dropping Arvind and Aarav home. Later that night when Arnav came back he saw Aarav in tears waiting for him along with Arvind.
Arnav's drowsy eyes. conveyed he was drunk. Not heavily but yes drunk.

"Dad?" Aarav ran to him and hugged him.

"I am sorry Dad." Aarav said crying.

"Hey champ. Why are you crying?"

Arnav kneeled down to Aarav's height and wiped the big big tear drops coming out of Aarav's eyes.

He never had let anything affect Aarav that would make him cry. And now because of what happened during the day, Aarav is crying. Arnav clenched his fist in anger.

"Because of me only you had to bear the rejection. I am so sorry Dad. I don't need anyone than you. I love you so much Dad."

"Hey it's ok Champ. Let bygones be bygones. You said it right we have each other and that is enough."

"And me ?". Arvind asked the father son duo.

"Ya you too." They both said together. Arnav and Aarav fed dinner to each other and went to sleep together.

"Good night Dad."

"Good night Champ."

Not to mention, they both saw their own favourite pair of hazel orbs behind their closed eyes before falling into a not so peaceful slumber.

A week passed by.

On his way back from office, Arnav thought to by a new set of gaming code for Aarav and stopped by the mall.