Chapter 1

Goku's P.O.V

Opening the door, I walk in to find ChiChi on the couch, crying. I run over to her.

"ChiChi, what's wrong?"

Looking up, she glares at me.

"It's all your fault!"

Confusion floods me.

"What's my fault?"

"Goten is falling behind in his school work because of training! I want him to be like Gohan. A scholar going to a good college. Not wasting his time fighting!"

"Well what if that's what he wants?"

A look of fury descends upon her face.

"This is because of your influence! Not because he wants to do it!"

"Have you asked him?"

"I don't need to ask! I'm his mother!! I just can't understand why he would want to be like you! A worthless, good for nothing, jobless dead beat of a father who does nothing but fight!!"

That's it.

"I'M TRYING TO KEEP THE WORLD SAFE!! THAT INCLUDES YOU GUYS!!!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD!! I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY BABY BOY!!!"

"YOU DO REALIZE THAT IF THE WORLD IS DESTROYED, THEN OUR SON IS DESTROYED TOO!!!"

She slams her fists down on the coffee table.

"GET OUT!!!!!"

Getting up, I walk out and slam the door. I begin to fly to Capsule Corp as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

*At Capsule Corp at the same time*

Vegeta's P.O.V

Walking into the kitchen, I find Bulma standing by the fridge, eating a muffin. Crap. I sigh. Our marriage hasn't been going well since her birthday party 6 months ago. I start to back up, but get seen by her before I can escape.

"Vegeta, come here!"

Clenching my jaw, I turn around and glare at her.

"What do you want, Woman?"

Obviously drunk, she narrows her eyes at me. A visible blush is on her cheeks.

"We haven't had any fun in forever!" She whines.

I roll my eyes at her. We haven't even shared a bed in four months. Our bickering has gotten worse. We can barely stand to be in the same room anymore. I'm ready to divorce her. But then I would have no where to live. So here I stay, stuck with her. I cross my arms.

"That's because our marriage is in shambles."

Snapping out of her drunken state, she narrows her eyes angrily.

"Our marriage is just fine!" She screeched.

"Really?! So bickering every minute is fine in a marriage?!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Don't you get sarcastic with me!"

"Don't tell me what to do, Woman!!"

"I have a name, Jackass!"

"So do I, Baka!!"

"Screw you!!"

"I'll pass thank you very much!!"

"You arrogant prick! I hate you!!"

"Same here!! And I regret ever marrying you!!"

Silence suddenly fills the air. She looks at me, tears in her eyes.

"Do you really mean that?"

I'm not going to lie to her.

"Yes. I do."

Tears streaming down her cheeks, she hugs herself.

"GET OUT!!"

Turning on my heel, I walk out of not only the kitchen, but also the house. I kick off and start to fly.