Chapter 6

Goku's P.O.V

Rushing out of the room, thoughts begin to jumble around inside my head. What is wrong with me? Why did I kiss his forehead? Why did I want to? My hand going to my lips, I think of how...good it felt to kiss him on the forehead. It felt right even though it's wrong. We're both men, we shouldn't be together....right? Shaking my head, questions begin to rise. Is that the reason why I would always tell ChiChi no when it came to anything sexual? The reason why I didn't enjoy sexual things with her? Could it simply be because she is a woman? And not a man? Specifically not Vegeta? Wait, why does it have to be Vegeta?! Heat rises to my face as the thought of doing anything sexual with Vegeta comes to mind. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't be feeling like this for Vegeta. And yet...I do. But there's no way he would be into guys, let alone me. So the only thing I can do is suppress these feelings for him. No matter how much it hurts. Shaking my head, I head towards the kitchen and my mouth begins to water at the thought of eating. I rush over to the table and start to dig in.

"You better save some for me."

I go rigid. I slowly look over at Vegeta and start to feel a heat spread throughout my body. He's leaning against the doorway, with his arms crossed, shirtless. I start to choke on my food. I spit it out. Breathing heavy, my eyes slightly widen at the sight of his arms and abs. I'm finding myself feeling...What word would describe this feeling? Turned on? Horny? Aroused? What ever the case, I know I'm feeling something.

"You didn't sleep long."

He smirks, as though there was some kind of inside joke.

"Yeah, you could say that."

He silently walks over to the table, grabs a plate and starts to put food on it. He sits down and we start to scarf down our food. Or rather, I start to scarf down my food. Vegeta, on the other hand, is gazing at me fatherly intently. I stop eating and look at him curiously.

"What is it, Vegeta?"

Snapping out of a daze, he shakes his head.

"Nothing, Kakarot. It's nothing."

I shrug.

"If you say so."

Then I continue to scarf down my food. Once we finish eating, we put our plates in the sink. I decide to train, so I go to the gravity room.

*** Time skip: 9:30 pm ***

Panting, sweaty, and my clothes turn up, I decide to turn in and rest. I change the gravity of the room back to normal. I leave the gravity room and trudge down the hallway to my room. The doors slide open, and slipping off my shirt, wrist bands and boots, turn off the lights and crawl into bed. I fall asleep the instant my head hits the pillow.

And that's chapter 6 my dears! So what do you think? Do you like it? It's 1:27 in the morning, so I'm tired, but I'll continue on to chapter 7 because you guys deserve it. So lets go on to chapter 7.
Stay kawaii fam
~ Vegeta_fangirl
             ❤️