Chapter 15

Goku's P.O.V

Sitting underneath the tree, I let the pain loose and overcome me. Sobbing, my body begins to get wracked with grief and pain as the image of Vegeta and Bulma hugging gets ingrained into my brain. I tremble and quiver as I loudly sob, my raw grief taking control as it overflows me. First ChiChi, now this. Am I destined to be heartbroken for the rest of my life? If I am, then maybe I don't want to live any longer....

Vegeta's P.O.V

She lets go of me and smiles at me sadly.

"Go talk to Goku and tell him how you feel."

I nod.

"Right."

I walk over to the front door and search for Kakarot's energy. Strange. I can't sense it. He must be hiding it for some reason. Dread fills my stomach as worry starts to feel. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Goku's P.O.V

Leaving the store, I fly back to my spot and underneath the tree. I look at the sky and see a beautiful cloudless sky. I let out a bitter laugh. How ironic. That there is a bright sky during the darkest moment of my life. Pulling out the knife I just bought, I put it to my throat, tears slipping from my eyes. Memories of all of my friends play in my mind as I prepare myself for leaving this planet one last time. I don't want to be brought back to life. Memories of him come to mind, causing me to smile sadly while the tears stream down my face. I quickly slice my throat and fall down to the ground as blood starts to bubble from both my neck and mouth. Pain radiating, I attempt at smiling, but fail as I choke on my own blood. Soon, things begin to get hazy, and my vision starts to fade as darkness starts to swallow me up as I quickly drift off into unconsciousness.

Goodbye, my friends, my sons, my family.

.........

And goodbye,

V  e  g  e  t  a......

My......

Sweet....

Prince..........

Vegeta's P.O.V

I feel Kakarot's energy drop. Oh no. It's dangerously low. I run out of the gravity room and to the living room. Bulma sees the panicked look on my face and jumps up, concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Kakarot! He's dying! I need a sensu bean!"

Her eyes widen in fear and worry.

"Of course! Follow me!"

We quickly get to her lab, and she runs over to her desk, dumping out drawers in a frantic search. She finally finds what she's looking for and turns around, holding it out victoriously.

"Here!" She says as she tosses it to me. I catch it and fly off as fast as I can possibly fly. I just pray to Kami that I'll get there in time.

And that's chapter 15 my dears! So what do you think? It's getting intense, with Goku committing suicide. Will Vegeta get to him in time? Find out by continuing on to chapter 16.
Stay kawaii fam
~ Vegeta_fangirl