Chapter 13

Vegeta's P.O.V

I stiffen up, caught off guard. At that moment, it clicks. A rush of affection and desire surges over me and I kiss Kakarot back as he gently kisses me. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me, needing to feel his warmth radiate from him to me as our bodies press against each other. Our lips in sync, his hands go and pins me against the wall while I bring him with me. We break apart for air, and look at each other in astonishment. His eyes are wide with shock, same as mine. Holy shit. That was the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. He backs up and just as I reach out to him, he flees within seconds, leaving me rooted to my spot, my hand going to my lips as I question if that actually happened.

Goku's P.O.V

Holy crap! I just kissed Vegeta! That was the best kiss I have ever had. Giddiness takes over me. Why did I run? Simple. I'm married to ChiChi. I just cheated on her. How could I? I'm a horrible person. I made a vow to her and broke it. What kind of husband does that? A horrible one. But now that I know that Vegeta feels the same way, what now? I can't just pretend that we don't have feelings for each other. But I also have to recognize the fact that I am married to ChiChi, which means I can't be with Vegeta. Besides, he's still technically married to Bulma at the moment. I sigh as tears start to prick my eyes as the sad realization dawns upon me. I can never be with Vegeta. I know what I have to do. I turn to go to my room, but realize that Vegeta is still in there, and that there's no way I can keep with my decision and face him. So instead, I walk to the front door and step outside and onto the prestigious front yard of Capsule Corp. looking at Capsule Corp once more, I press my two fingers to my forehead and use IT.

...
I am now standing in front of my house. Sighing, I open the door and walk in.

"ChiChi?"

I get no reply, although I hear a noise coming from mine and ChiChi's bedroom. Curious as to what ChiChi is doing in there, I walk over to our bedroom door and put my ear to the door. A loud groan comes out and, fearing ChiChi is hurt, I knock the door down in concern.

"Are you all right-"

I go pale, for in front of me is not ChiChi hurt, but her and Yamcha having sex. I stumble back, pain clearly on my face. ChiChi quickly covers herself and Yamcha up. Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Goku, it's not what it looks like!"

Betrayal and pain gutting me, tears start to prick my eyes as I step back from her.

"So you're not cheating on me?" I ask, my voice cracking with pain at the end. She doesn't reply. She can't. I face Yamcha and see shame clearly decorating his face. Anger starts to surge.

"I trusted you!" I yell at him. Turning my back to them, I sniffle as the tears start to stream down my face.

"I thought I could always trust you." I quietly say. Then I walk out and use IT, all the while tears are streaming down my face.

And that's chapter 13 my dears! So they finally kissed! But then Goku ran away, only to find ChiChi cheating on him with none other than Yamcha! Makes you want to stab ChiChi just a little bit. Poor Goku! I hated myself for writing that part, but it had to be done. What will happen next? Find out in chapter 14!
Stay kawaii fam
~ Vegeta_fangirl
              ❤️

You can never have too much gay, and also, I LOVE this gay ship!!! Izuku x Todoroki forever!        ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️

Izuku x Todoroki forever!
       ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️