Chapter 20

*** Time skip: 1 year later ***

Goku's P.O.V

I'm standing at the alter, holding hands with Vegeta, the Saiyan I love with all of my heart. We are both looking at Master Roshi, who is conducting the ceremony.

"Do you, Son Goku, take this Saiyan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I meet Vegeta's eyes and see the joy that sparkles in them. I look back at Master Roshi.

"I do."

He flashes me his usual trade mark toothy grin.

"I now pronounce you Saiyan and Saiyan. You may kiss the Saiyan."

I turn to Vegeta, grab him and kiss him passionately while low dipping him. Everyone is cheering for us. We break apart and smile at each other with uncontainable joy. We are now married.

Soon we all are dancing, just having a good time. The song "Just one kiss" by Lady Antebellum comes on. ChiChi and Yamcha, Who are dating, pair up. So does Krillin and 18, plus Bulma and 19, surprisingly. Vegeta smirks at me as he offers his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

I smile.

"You may."

He takes one of my hands and puts his other on my waist. I place my other hand on his shoulder. We start to sway to the beat, just enjoying this moment as we celebrate our love. He leans closer to me as the song draws to an end. We smile at each other and pull apart when it ends.

"Time to cut the cake."

I grin at that.

"Yay, cake!" I exclaim gleefully.

He chuckles at my reaction.

"I swear, Kakarot, you're just a child trapped in a man's body."

I grin at him.

"How do you know I am a man?" I ask.

He smirks at me.

"Trust me, you are a man." He says lowly, hinting at something. I go crimson at his comment. He smirks at that.

We go over to the wedding cake. Vegeta guides my hand as I cut the cake. Once I cut it, I place the slice on a plate. I cut another for him. I grab a fork, and just as I'm about to take a bite, my face gets slammed into my slice of cake. Vegeta's laugh tells me exactly who was responsible for it. I glare at him as he throws his head back and laughs. I smirk. I grab him and slam his face into the wedding cake. Everyone whoops and laughs. I laugh at his glare.

"Revenge is sweet. Wouldn't you agree, Vegeta?" I ask while wearing a cocky smirk. He growls playfully as he throws cake at me. Mischief gleams in my eyes as I slam his face into the cake again. I throw my head back and laugh at the look on his face. He glares at me playfully as I kiss him sweetly on his cheek.

"Lets party!" I shout, causing everyone to whoop in delight. 

*** Time skip: 11:35 pm ***

Most everyone is either too tired to continue and went home, or so drunk that they fell asleep. It's just me and Vegeta still awake and here. We're slow dancing to a love song. He is laying his head against my chest. I smile to myself. I hope this never ends. He lifts his head and smiles at me.

"I love you,....Goku."

I smile at him.

"You called me Goku!" I exclaim joyfully.

He pouts at the fact that I didn't say I love you back. He looks away from me.

"Hey, look at me."

He looks at me, a hurt look on his face.

"Guess what."

"What?" He asks a little gruffly.

"I love you with all of my heart, Vegeta."

His face lights up as I kiss his forehead.

"I love you with all of my heart, Goku."

And with that, we slow dance as our new and never ending love story unfolds before us.

The end.

And that's the end my dears!!! Thank you so much for sticking with me!  I was so happy writing that and knowing that I have finished writing my first book. It fills me with excitement. I hope you all loved this story as much as I do. I hope you will read some of my other stories. With lots of love and hugs, I am signing out for the last time in this story.
Stay kawaii fam
~ Vegeta_fangirl