Chapter 18

* The next day: 8:00am *

Goku's P.O.V

My eyes blearily opening, I look down and see Vegeta lying in my arms. I smile to myself. So last night wasn't a dream. Gazing at his sleeping face, I softly kiss his forehead. His eyes snap open and he meets my gaze. He sleepily smiles at me.

"Morning, Handsome."

My heart swells at the name. I tenderly kiss him on the mouth.

"Morning to you too, Hot Stuff."

He smirks.

"You mean Sir?" He asks, teasing me. My face goes red at that. He laughs at my reaction.

"Kidding, Kakarot."

I groan. I've gotta get him to call me Goku one way or the other.

"My name is Goku."

He smirks.

"You sure about that, Kakarot?"

I groan.

"I'm gonna get you to call me Goku somehow."

"We'll see about that."

Yawning, I sit up and stretch. Vegeta stands up, his delectable ass in front of me. He grabs his boxers and slips them on. I stand up and start to get dressed.

Tying my sash, I turn around to find Vegeta pulling his gloves on. He turns around and smirks at me.

"Like what you see?"

I grin at him. Walking over to him, I go behind him and wrap my arms around him.

"Hell yeah I do."

He smirks.

"Right answer."

He turns around in my arms and sweetly kisses me. My arms tighten around him, not wanting this to ever end. He steps out of my arms and smiles sadly.

"Lets go, Kakarot."

I sigh sadly, knowing that we can't be together romantically again for a while. We kick off and start flying towards Capsule Corp. Holy shit, Vegeta didn't hold back last night. My whole body aches. As though he read my mind, he smirks at me.

"Feeling the result of last night?" He asks teasingly while smirking. My face goes red.

"Maybe." I mumble lowly. He feigns not hearing me.

"What was that? I don't quite catch that."

I go even redder.

"Maybe." I say, looking away as my face burned crimson. He smirks at me.

"I heard you the first time. Just wanted to hear you say it again."

He just chuckles with amusement while I glare at him.

*** Time skip brought to you by your lazy author ***

We land in the prestigious yard of Capsule Corp. Trunks notices us and tackles Vegeta into a hug.

"I missed you, Dad!" Trunks exclaims. Vegeta, blushing with embarrassment, just scoffs.

"G-grow up!" He says, but clearly doesn't mean it. I smirk at him as he blushes with embarrassment. Trunks lets go of him and runs into the house.

"Mom, Dad and Goku are back!!" Trunks yells.

Bulma quickly comes out and hugs Vegeta, causing much jealousy to flare inside of me. She lets go of him and smiles.

"Thank goodness you're back safe and sound."

She turns and tackles me into a hug.

"Thank goodness you're all right Goku! I'm just glad you aren't gone."

I smile and hug her back with appreciation.

"Thanks for your concern. Sorry I worried you."

A concerned look appears on her face.

"ChiChi called last night, worried about you and wondering where you were."

Guilt surges over me at the mention of ChiChi. Even though I plan to divorce her, I still shouldn't have slept with Vegeta. But I don't regret it. I sigh as I run a hand through my spiky hair.

"I need to talk to her."

Bulma nods.

"Of course."

With that, I wave goodbye to Bulma and Vegeta, dread swirling in my gut. I raise two of my fingers to my forehead and use IT. Now I'm standing in front of mine and ChiChi's house. I let out a sigh. Here goes nothing.

And that's the end of chapter 18. So what do you think? Do you like it? What's going to happen with ChiChi and Goku? Find out by reading chapter 19. Also, vote and comment, my lovely readers.
Stay kawaii fam

~ Vegeta_fangirl