🐥 Chapter 8 🐬

Jisung opened the door of his house happily, while carrying the items he bought for Chenle.

"Snow White! I'm home! Sorry for making you- Lami??!!" Jisung was shocked to find his fiance on his house.

"Surprise, surprise boyfie.." Lami waves at him, sitting on the sofa.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked, irritated.

"I just wanted to visit my boyfriend.. Cant I?" Lami remarked.

Jisung looked around the house, trying to find Chenle. He walked back to his fiance.

"Where's Chenle?!"

"Oh.. That slut you took home.. I banished him.. Snow White, ey? Is that his hoe name?" she said cheekily.

Jisung's blood starts to boil on what he had heard. He literally wants to punch someone right now.

"YOU WHAT??!! BANISHED HIM?"

"Why? He's just your hoe, right?"

"You're more hoe than him, Lami.. Get out of my house, please.." Jisung pleaded.

"But Jisung-"

"GET OUT! NOW!" Jisung yelled.

Lami glares at him. "Your father will hear about this.."

"Then go and be a crybaby, then.." Jisung replied.

Lami marches off the house. Before she can get outside, Jisung called her.

"Hey Lami.."

Lami turned around.

"Dont be too delusional that I will love you.."

After that, Jisung closed the door with a loud bang.

Chenle doesnt know where to go. He decided to skip his last day of the class, informing the school registrar that he was sick.

He spent his day walking along the streets of LA, sightseeing and window shopping.

He bought some hotdogs and soda for his lunch. He wants to remove Jisung on his mind, and yet, its clearly not working.

He cried silently, thinking as to why Jisung would do that to him.

He went to the airport to spend the night until his flight tomorrow morning.

He settled at the corner of the airport to sleep. His phone suddenly rang and saw at the screen that Jisung is calling.

He thought that this is the best way to cut ties with the taller.

He took a deep breath before answering the phone.

"Hello.." he whispered.

"Oh my god! Chenle! Where are you??!!"

"So... After you banished me, you'll asked where am I? That's hilarious, Jisung.." he scoffed.

"Its not true, Snow White.. I didnt know that Lami came here.. She was lying.."

"I don't want to talk to you anymore.."

"Where are you, Chenle?"

"You dont have to know, Jisung-"

Suddenly, the annoucement at the airport sounded and Jisung heard it at the other line.

"Shit.." Chenle muttered.

"You're at the airport, huh? I'm coming to get you.."

Chenle pleaded. "No, Jisung-"

But it was too late. Jisung had hang up the phone, probably heading to his location already.

Chenle just sighed and lays down on the chair. He was too tired to hide.

Let's say that he's just waiting for Jisung, not knowing what would happen to them.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬