🐥 Final Chapter 🐬

Hello! Before you proceed, a little bit of warning 😅 There will be a little bit of sexual implications, however, there will be no smut, of course 😊

It was a happy ending for everyone indeed. Well, not all of them. Since Mr. Park has divorced Yeri, the court freezes all of her assets and properties and she became penniless. She tried to reach out to her son, Taeyong.

Taeyong arranges a small house for her at Daegu and provides everything that she needs, but he is not ready to forgive her mother. "It will take time.." Jaehyun whispered to him, he was seated on Jaehyun's lap.

"Thank you for always being here with me, Jaehyun.." he looks back to the boy and pecks his lips. Jaehyun smiled and pecks his forehead. "I will be always with you, Taeyongie.."

Park Empire and Zhongs Group of companies had build a partnership together, to strengthen their businesses and to provide a better outputs to the nation.

"Are you really okay to this partnership, Mr and Mrs Zhong?" Mr. Park asked. The couple smiled to the old man. "Are you still worried, Mr. Park?" "It's not that I am worried, I mean, we're just a mere company, and you have all branches around the world.."

Yoona holds his hand. "There will be no problem, Mr. Park.. We are really glad to be your partner.. Plus, I believe we will be a family soon.."

Mr. Park laughs. "Indeed, Mrs. Zhong.. I can see that we'll be a family soon.." Yoona bowed. "Please, just call me Yoona, and my husband, Bogum as well.." Mr. Park raised his glass of champagne. "For a fruitful partnership.." "Cheers!" the couple also raised their glasses.

Yoona became the new chairwoman of Empire High. She really implemented the equality on the students, even though you are rich or poor. The students loved her.

She managed to maintain the school's liveliness and handled the concerns of every student, teachers and staffs as well.

At the school's cafeteria, everyone is enjoying their lunch. Chenle is seated on Jisung's lap, both munching on a tuna gimpab which Chenle made and shared it to everyone.

Lami sips on her lemonade before speaking. "Is it true that after graduating, you two will get married?" Both boys look at them and blushed furiously. Lami laughs really hard. "I guess that's a yes.."

"Dont worry.. We'll invite everyone on the wedding.." Jisung smiled, hugging the smaller boy on his lap. "Even you, Junnie!" Chenle teased Renjun. "You're getting braver these days, Chenle.. Wait till Jaemin and I get married.. We'll outshine your wedding.." Everyone laughs on how the two bicker to each other.

And there it goes, after 2 years, Jisung and Chenle got married. It was a simple wedding at a beach at Jeju Island, family and friends gathered to witness it.

Both of their parents are crying, not wanting to let go of their sons. "You may now kiss each other.."

Jisung was surprised when Chenle tiptoed and connected their lips for a sweet kiss. Everyone cheered on the scene in front of them. After pulling away, Jisung caresses the smaller's cheeks. "I love you, Park Chenle.." The smaller smiled. "I love you too, Park Jisung..

They decided to have a family vacation at Hawaii, because Mr. Park wants to enjoy the beach with everyone. The couple also took the opportunity to have their honeymoon as well, since they didnt have the time to do it after the wedding.

They settled on a honeymoon suite with a view of the beach and its majestic glory.

Morning came and Chenle woke up hearing the sounds of the relaxing waves at the beach, birds chirping outside. It was a great morning indeed.