🐥 Chapter 50 🐬

After school, Lami decided to come over at Chenle's house. She was really amazed, the interior of the house looks really clean and elegant.

She admired how Chenle saved up to get that kind of house. The smaller introduced her to Miss Rose, and they all ate the dinner together.

"Thank you, Chenle.. I had fun.." Lami smiled while standing at the door. "That's good to know.." Chenle smiled.

"See you tomorrow at school?" "See you, Lami.." Chenle waved goodbye at the edge of the corridor.

He closes the door and went to the kitchen to start washing the dishes. Washing the dishes made him feel relaxed. The lemon-scented soap that he always use.. Poking the soap bubbles that emerged from the sink..

He even remembered on how Jisung always teases him when he washes the dishes.

"You're like a grandma while doing the dishes.." Jisung teased him, while his arms wrapped on the smaller's waist.

Chenle looked back and smiled at him. "And you are my grandpa.." he teased back, making the taller blushed.

He was still on a trip around memory lane when he heard a knock from the door. He turns off the tap and wipes his wet hands.

"Is it Lami?" he thought.

After he opened the door, his eyes widened with shock and amusement.

"Mr. Park?! What are you doing here??"

Taeyong went home that night. He was really thankful that his father is not there. This is his chance to talk to his brother.

After he entered the mansion, he was surprised because plenty of guards are standing around.

"What is happening?" he thought.

He quickly went upstairs to talk with his brother. He knocked on the door. It opened, revealing a gloomy Jisung.

Taeyong quickly entered and locked the door. "Are you happy now, Jisung? Father favored you more than me.."

Jisung ignored his rants and sits on the bed. "I dont have time for this, hyung.."

"Are you happy that you defeated me? I can also feel that you want to ignore me-

Jisung couldnt take it anymore. He lashed out his hidden thoughts.

"Happy?? Happy??!! I dont even want this, hyung.. I just wanted to be with Chenle!" tears flowing from his eyes.

"I ignored you, hyung? The thing is, I adore you.. I just want your attention, and you're the first to ignore me.." he yelled while sobbing.

Taeyong's face drained out of color. He felt really guilty. He decided to leave and left Jisung on the bedroom.

He always saw Mr. Park on the business columns of newspapers and magazine, yet he couldnt believed that the real thing is in front of him.

"Lets get to the point, Chenle.." Mr. Park said coldly. "Stay away from Jisung.." he warned.

Chenle is speechless. He didnt know what to reply. "Think about it, Chenle.. Jisung is hurting because of you.."

He looked down on his lap and starts to play with his fingers. Mr. Park handed him a big envelope.

"That's a plane ticket, Chenle.."

Chenle looked at Mr. Park straight to the eyes. "Are you telling me to leave?"

Mr. Park sighed and spoke again. "I'll be giving you two options, Chenle... First, if you chose to stay, Jisung would still be locked up on his room.."

"The last option is if you accept this ticket, I'll free Jisung and let you be with him for a whole day.. before I send you to another country.."

After a few minutes, Mr. Park left his house quietly. Chenle took a seat again and starts to cry, while clutching a plane ticket on his chest.

Few more chapters left :((
Thank you so much, readers ♡

I have another ChenSung book in the works, gonna publish it after this ends :) What kind of story?
Here's a hint: ✈️✈️✈️

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬