🐥 Chapter 49 🐬

Jisung woke up early in the morning, took a quick shower and changed his clothes to school uniform. He picks up his backpack and left his room.

Before walking downstairs, he saw plenty of guards standing at the edge of the stairs. He ignored them and walked down.

Before reaching the last step, five bodyguards blocked his way. "Move.." Jisung said angrily. But the guards didnt move, not even an inch.

"I said, move! I'm going to school!" Jisung yelled, his voice echoed to the whole mansion.

His father appeared from the study room, with Joy in his side. "Dont even try, Jisung.." Mr. Park said coldly.

"You're not even allowing me to go to school?! This is ridicilous!"

On the other hand, Joy really wants to allow his son to go to school but she was afraid to break her husband's rules.

"You dont need to go to school, Jisung. Yuta  will be your personal tutor from now on.. Go back upstairs, Jisung.."

"But, Dad?! Mom?! What are your thoughts about this?!" he said frustratedly.

Joy gulped before answering. "Dont be stubborn and follow your father, Jisung.."

Jisung couldnt believed it. Even his mother. He felt really betrayed. He walked slowly upstairs towards his room.

He flops on the bed and turned on the TV. He was staring at the ceiling, until a specific news caught his attention.

"Breaking news: Hwang Enterprises whose number one in terms of clothes shop, loses its number one position due to Park Empire pulling out their shares on the company. 'It was a mutual decision..' Tiffany Hwang, CEO of the company, said.."

Jisung felt really bad. Even Lami's company is affected by his actions.

He flops on the bed again and closes his eyes, wishing that what was happening is just a dream.

As soon as Chenle heard the news about Lami's company, he tries his best to come to school early to talk with Lami.

It is still dark when he arrived at school and saw Lami, sitting on one of the benches. He quicky run to the girl.

"Lami!" he yelled while running. Lami looked up and smiled at the smaller boy. "Good Morning, Chenle.."

"I heard on the news about what happened on your company.. I'm sorry Lami, I think it's all my fault.. You and your mother shouldnt be involved-

Lami covers his mouth with her right hand. "You dont need to be sorry, Chenle.. And its not your fault.. My mom is literally okay with this.. She is getting tired for just being a puppet to Park Empire..

"Lami.." Chenle replied with a hint of sadness on his voice. Lami pulled away her hand that covers his mouth and pinches his cheek.

"Cheer up, Chenle.. Everything will be fine.. Lets go to our classroom?"

The smaller boy tried his best to be happy and smiles. "Let's go.."

After the lunch break, Lami needs to go on her club for the monthly club meeting. Chenle went to the garden and took a seat on one of the benches.

He's on a dazed, missing his boyfriend a lot. He didnt noticed that Yoona seated beside him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Yoona smiled, surprising Chenle. He quickly stood up and took a bow.

"Hello, Mrs. Zhong. Sorry I didnt noticed your presence.."

"Its alright, Sweet Pea.. No worries on that.." she smiled. "You looked like you're thinking something important?"

"Yes, Mrs. Zhong.. It is really hard to miss someone you love.."

Yoona looked at him. "I can definitely relate on that, Sweet Pea.." Chenle understood what she meant. "I hope that you and your precious son would be reunited, Mrs. Zhong.."

Yoona looked up at the sky. "I hope so, Sweet Pea.." She looked back again to Chenle who was staring also at the sky.

"Oh.. I nearly forgot.. Can I get your name-"

Chenle's phone rang really loud and he answered it right away. After hanging up the call, he stood and bid goodbye to Yoona.

"I need to go, Mrs. Zhong.. We still need to work on our group project.. Bye, Mrs. Zhong!" Chenle runs cutely to the opposite side.

"Bye, sweet pea!" Yoona waved her hands. She looked up again to the sky before realized something.

"I forgot to get his name again.." she muttered to herself.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬