🐥 Chapter 64 🐬

Chenle thinks that it was a dream. That he was finally with his family right now. Fortunately, its not. He's on a reality where his family is really there for him.

At the moment, he was seated on his father's lap and his mother is ruffling his hair. "I still cant believe that all this time, you're here, Chenle.." Yoona said affectionately.

Chenle grins and kisses his mother's cheeks. "I really cant believe also, Mom.." Jisung is watching them happily and he was really grateful that his boyfriend has now found his parents.

After an hour, Miss Rose also arrived at the hospital and cried when she confirmed that they are really Chenle's parents. Yoona bowed and hugged the old woman.

"Thank you, Miss Rose, for taking care of Chenle all this time.." Yoona cried. Miss Rose shakes her head. "Chenle is like my own son already, so I felt really happy that he found his true family.."

The Zhongs didnt waste anytime and already called 10 of their lawyers to process Chenle's identity to a real Zhong.

Chenle jumped off from his father's lap. "I'll just check on Jisung, Father.." Bogum beams at him. "No worries, Lele.." He quickly went to the room where Mr. Park is confined.

He entered the room silently and saw Jisung standing beside his father's bed. The taller saw him and smiled. Chenle walks to him and hugs him tight. "I'm really happy for you, Lele.. And you're a Zhong now.. The only child of the most powerful family in the world.. I hope nothing wont change between us, Lele.."

The smaller can feel the worry on Jisung's voice. So he tiptoed, caressed the taller boy's cheek and kissed him. After pulling away, he smiled.

"Nothing will change, Jisungie.. I'm still the Chenle that you loved and will stay by your side forever.." Jisung hugs him tight and kisses his forehead.

Yeri is now at the Park Empire HQ, talking to several of the shareholders. "As you can see, my husband is on a bad condition and we need to have a vote fast so that we can maintain the stability of the company.."

"What are you implying, Mrs. Park?" one of the shareholders asked.

"I think that we need to have a new chairman and I believe that it should be me.." she said with a smirk.

The door of the meeting room and burst open and entering the room was Taeyong.

"That's not gonna happen.." he protested. Yeri laughs. "Too late, my son.. They all agreed to have a vote and the only thing that you can do is to watch me become the new chairman.."

Taeyong glares at her. "And we will fight for this until the end..." "Then, goodluck on talking with the other shareholders.." she smirked before leaving the meeting room.

To be honest, Taeyong is really worried that they might lost the company to their stepmother, however, he will do his very best to protect his father's company, and for the sake of Jisung also.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬