🐥 Chapter 52 🐬

Jisung is running through a dark and spooky forest, yelling Chenle's name loudly. "Chenle!" he yelled as loud as he can.

After running for some time, he saw the boy standing at the edge of the thick trees. "Chenle!" he yelled, catching the boy's attention.

Chenle just smiled at him and starts to run away. Jisung didnt waste any moment and starts to follow the boy. Their gap to each other is getting bigger, making him not to see where the boy is.

"Chenleee!" he shouted but the forest is being surrounded with darkness, making him lost track to the boy.

"Urrggghhh!" Jisung jolted up from the bed, drenched in sweat, and catching his breath.  Chenle also woke up and caresses Jisung's face.

"Are you alright?" the smaller asked. Jisung relaxes on the smaller's touch. "Yes Lele.. It was just a dream.." He looked at the smaller suddenly engulfes him on a tight hug.

"Dont go anywhere, Lele.." Jisung whispered. Chenle smiled and rubs circles on his back. "I'm not going anywhere, Jisungie.."

"That's a lie, though.." Chenle thought to himself.

He stood up and took the bottled water on the bedside table and hands it to Jisung. He went to the wardrobe and gets some spare clothes for the taller.

He signalled Jisung to raise up his arms to remove his shirt, Jisung following like a baby.

After changing his shirt, the smaller went back to the bed and kisses Jisung goodnight. He hugged the taller and nuzzles his face on his chest.

Jisung smiled before kissing Chenle's head and closes his eyes, soon drifting to sleep.

Morning came and Jisung woke up, just to find that Chenle is not beside him. He was worried and run downstairs, only to find Chenle preparing their breakfast.

"I thought you left me.." Jisung said worriedly. Chenle walk towards him and jumped from to his arms, wrapping his arms on his neck and his legs around his waist.

He leaned in and kisses Jisung sweetly. "Lets now eat our breakfast.." Chenle smiled.

After eating, they prepared and went to school together.

At the school, you can assume that Chenle is glued to Jisung. Every class, everywhere they go, their hands are always intertwined.

All of their friends are happy to see Jisung back. "Its good to see you, bro!" Mark high fived Jisung.

They all ate their lunch together at the cafeteria, sharing funny stories and unforgettable moments.

After class, Chenle went straight to the lockers, Jisung following him like a small puppy. "Are you gonna stay over again?" Jisung pouts.

Chenle laughs and ruffles his hair. "I need to go home, Jisungie.."

"In that case, allow me to take you home.." the taller smiled. Chenle smiled back and intertwined their hands.

They walk comfortably in silence while eating popsicles. After reaching Chenle's house, Chenle hugged Jisung tightly and shower his face with kisses.

"I love you, Jisung.. Please remember that.." Chenle pecks his lips. Jisung looked at him. "You're really emotional today, Lele.."

"I just want to tell you that I love you.."

Jisung smiled and connected their lips before he leaves. "I love you too, Lele.. See you tomorrow.."

Chenle entered the house and slowly closes the door while catching glimpse of Jisung.

The taller went on his way when he saw that Chenle closes the door. On the other hand, after Chenle closes the door, he slumps on the floor and starts to cry.

His phone sounded, alerting him for a text message. He opened the message:

"Get ready, Chenle.." It was from Mr. Park.

He wipes his tears and stood up, getting prepared before he leaves.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬