🐥 Chapter 61 🐬

They took the earliest flight back to Seoul. Still waiting to board the plane, Jisung lets his small boyfriend took a quick nap at the waiting area.

Chenle lays his head on Jisung's shoulder, while the taller is just scrolling through Twitter, looking at some funny memes to laugh at.

Finally, an announcement came up stating that they can already board the plane. "Lele.. Wake up.. We're leaving.." Jisung shakes him. The smaller fluttered his eyes open and rubs his eyes, making Jisung cooed in front of him.

"I'm still sleepy.." he pouts while fixing himself. Jisung ruffles his hair and smiled. "Then you can sleep again later at the plane, love.."

They stood up and walks to the boarding area, Jisung securing his arm to Chenle's waist, while the smaller walks sleepily, leaning his body to his boyfriend.

After making their way inside the plane, Chenle quickly took a seat and closes his eyes. Jisung took a small blanket and lays it on his boyfriend.

He pecks his forehead and whispered, "Sweet dreams, Lele.."

While on the flight, Chenle's head makes it's way again on Jisung's shoulder, making the taller smiled because he can clearly see on how beautiful his boyfriend is.

Suddenly, Chenle quickly jolted his head up, while massaging his neck. "It's hurting my neck.." he whined cutely.

Jisung also jolted up to assist his boyfriend. "Shall I asjust your seat for you?" he asked. However, Chenle has a different plan in mind.

He stood up and stands in front of Jisung, then settles himself on his boyfriend's lap. He wraps his arms on the taller's neck and nuzzles his face on his chest.

"This is more comfortable.." Chenle mumbles before closing his eyes again. Jisung smiled before wrapping his arms on his waist, while kissing his hair.

Everyone at the plane cooed at them, even the flight attendants. One of the attendants even greets them. "You have a cute boyfriend, Sir.."

Jisung blushed and just smiled back at them, before closing his eyes and hugged tighter the small boy on his lap.

Mr. Park roams around the empty mansion, feeling sad and weary. He looks around and released a big sigh. "Everyone has left me already.." he whispered.

Suddenly, he can feel a hard pain coming from his chest. He puts his hand over it and starts walking to his study room to get his medicine.

His vision became black and his knees are wobbling. He collapsed down on the floor, but before he lose his consciousness, he saw a short woman approaching to him.

"Who ar-are you?" he asked, before losing his consciousness.

Yeri is standing in front of Mr. Park's figure laying on the floor. She quickly called for an ambulance. And after that, she called someone else as well.

"Our plan worked.." she said happily. "We can now commence the rest of our plan.." After hanging up the phone, she looked at Mr. Park's figure on the floor.

"Sorry honey.. I've loved you but I need to do this.." she said before waiting the ambulance to arrive.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬