🐥 Chapter 67 🐬

They both quickly settled on Jisung's house in California after they arrived. Chenle unpacked both of their suitcases while Jisung takes a shower, because he needs to talk to a client later at afternoon.

Jisung went out from the bathroom and saw that his clothes are properly arranged at the closet already. "I'm really thankful that Chenle is here.." he thought.

He went downstairs and saw that Chenle prepared a sandwich and fresh orange juice for them. "Jisungie, please eat first before you go.." The taller smiled and took a seat at the dining table to eat.

"Thank you for all of this, Lele.. I really appreciate that you all do this for me.." Chenle smiled at him. "Of course, love.. I'll do everything for you.." After he finished his food, he arranges the documents that he needs to bring.

"I need to go now, Lele.." Chenle walks out from the kitchen and hugs his boyfriend. "Goodluck, Jisungie.." The taller pulled away and pouts at him. "Where's my goodluck kiss?" Chenle laughs and kissed him on the lips. After pulling away, Jisung ruffles his hair. "See you later, love.."

And that was the daily routine that they have for the past 5 days of stay at USA. Jisung would leave at the morning and after getting home, Chenle has a prepared meal for him.

But on the fifth day, Jisung took a lot of time while speaking to a difficult shareholder that he needs to convince. He keeps on looking at the time, saw that it was pretty late already.

"Chenle must be worried.." he thought.

After getting home at 1 in the morning, he saw the food that Chenle prepared on the table and also a sleeping Chenle at the table as well. He picks up his boyfriend bridal style and carried him upstairs.

"You must be tired while waiting for me.." Jisung whispered before laying him down on the bed. He was about to leave when Chenle grabs his arm.

"Jisungie? Are you already here? Let me fix some food for you..." The taller kissed his forehead and smiled. "Go back to sleep, Lele.. I can manage this.."

Chenle nods sleepily and goes back to sleep again. Jisung ate a little bit of his dinner and took a shower to freshen up. He lays down beside Chenle and hugs him tight. "Thank you for being here with me, Lele.." Jisung mumbles before closing his eyes to sleep.

Meanwhile, at Korea, Yeri goes to the office of the chairman of Park Empire. She looks around the whole room with an excitement on her eyes.

"Finally.. This will be all mine.." she smirked. Her phone rang and she answered it quickly. "Hello.." "Mrs. Park, we just confirmed that Jisung is indeed at USA, with his boyfriend.."

"Did they really think that can defeat me?" Yeri smirked. "Let them be a fool to fight me.."

Thank you for reading 🐥❤️🐬