🐥 Chapter 13 🐬

Chenle looks at the mirror with a smile on his face. The uniform of Empire High fits him very well.

"Woah.. I'm looking expensive already.."

He turned around and bowed in front of the mirror. "Hello! My name is Kim Chenle.. Please be good to me.." he rehearsed.

"I think I'm good to go.." he picks up his backpack and hoisted it up on his back. He and Jaemin agreed to meet in front of the subway station.

Jaemin would fetch him there, they're gonna ride with Jaemin's father. His father is a well known lawyer and the owner of the biggest law firm at Korea.

Their firm is connected to Park Empire. They provide legal services for them.

"Thank you for the ride, Mr. Na.." Chenle smiled. Mr. Na looks at him with sweet expression.

"You're welcome, Lele.. And I'm happy that you are gonna study with Jaemin at the same school.."

"I'm really excited too!"

"Good! Always do your best, Lele!" "Thank you, Mr. Na!"

Chenle left the car first. Jaemin was about to leave also when his father speaks.

"Nana.." he said with a serious tone of voice. "Please watch Chenle all the time.. You know how those students treats the people from social welfare.."

"Yes, Father. I'm gonna make sure that they wont hurt Lele.." Jaemin gave an assuring smile before he left.

"Wow! This school is really big!" Chenle opened his mouth wide. He really cant believe that he was studying now at Empire High.

He also noticed that all of the students are talking with their friends about stock markets, price value, etc. It made his mind confused.

"Why dont we sit on the school garden, Lele? We are too early, class starts at 7am.."

"Sure thing!" Chenle replied.

Joy shakes his son's sleeping body on the bed forcefully. "Jisung! Wake up! You have school!"

Jisung whined. "But I dont wanna go!"

"You want this the hard way, eh?" Joy smirked. "If you dont go to school, you're bank account and credit card will freeze-"

In just seconds, he jolted out of the bed and went straight to the shower. "Good!" Joy smiled.

Jisung is in the car, on the way to Empire High. He's really bored at the moment.

Then, he took out his phone and opens his contacts. He selected Chenle's numbers.

"Should I inform him that I'm here? Or not?" he thought.

He decided not to, and to surprise Chenle as well.

He took a nap while on the ride because the road heading to the school has a traffic jams.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬