🐥 Chapter 24 🐬

It was a cold night. Both boys are now cuddled asleep inside the thick blankets of Chenle's bed.

Even though it was a king sized bed with a lot of extra spaces, Chenle stuffs his body on Jisung. He nuzzled his neck on the taller's chest, while his arms are wrapped on his torso.

Jisung did the same thing. His arms are engulfing Chenle closer to him, wrapping lightly on his petite waist.

But there's a problem. He couldnt sleep.

His insomia is attacking him again. "I forgot my pills at home..." he thought.

As he cant fall asleep, he keeps on moving around, slightly whimpering.

Chenle moved slightly on his arms, probably feeling Jisung's movement.

He fluttered open his eyes and looked up to the taller boy.

"Cant sleep, Jisungie?" he asked sleepily.

Jisung looks at him with fond eyes and kisses his forehead.

"Sorry if I woke you up, Chenle.."

The smaller tilted up his head to peck Jisung's lips. He tightened his hug on the taller's torso.

"Why cant you sleep, Jisung?"

"My insomia is keeping me awake... To be honest, I am having a hard time to sleep since I was banished to USA.. I just asked for medications to help me sleep.."

Chenle nods, showing that he really empathize with the boy.

"I left my pills at home, so I guess no sleep for me tonight..."

Chenle smiled. He reaches his hand out and touches Jisung's head.

He starts to sing while caressing the boy's fluffy hair.

"Be brave little one
Make a wish for each sad little tear
Hold your head up though no one is near
Someone's waiting for you

Don't cry little one
There'll be a smile where a frown used to be
You'll be part of a love that you see
Someone's waiting for you"

Chenle's crystal clear voice echoes softly around the room.

Jisung is a little bit surprised of Chenle's voice. It was his first time to hear it, and yet, it sounded like an angel's voice.

The smaller's sweet voice lulls him slowly to sleep. Before he even falls into slumber, he hugged Chenle tighter, making Chenle's head nuzzled to his chest.

Chenle is happy to see that Jisung is slowly falling asleep.

He caress his hair once again before whispering, "Goodnight Jisungie.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬