🐥 Chapter 35 🐬

Joy woke up early, a wide smile can be seen on her face. She felt really happy because it's been a long time since he had saw his only son.

She's also happy to found out how cute Chenle is. She's also relieved that Jisung is in good hands.

"You're quite happy today.." Mr. Park said, seated on the bed beside her, reading the morning newspaper.

"I'm always happy, oppa.." she pouted. She wrapped her hands on his husband's arms and lays her head on his shoulder.

"Oppa.. When will you let Jisung come home?" she asked sweetly.

Mr. Park closes the newspaper and turned to her direction. "When he starts to realize all the faults that he's been doing.."

Joy whined like a little child. "Why just we dont let him to do what he wants.."

"Then, its better to send him back to America where he can play all day.." he replied.

Joy raises her voice. "You're treating him like a bird in the cage!"

Mr. Park ignored what she said and stood up from the bed. "Where are you going, oppa?"

"I need to prepare. Yeri and I will meet our new investors of the company.. The event will be held at Empire High.."

Joy whines again. "What should I do?!"

"Whatever you want to, I guess.."

Joy crosses her arms and lie down to the bed again.

The teacher cleared her throat. "Okay, class! I have an announcement to make!"

"No assignments for a week?" Mark yelled at the back.

"Nice try, Mr. Lee! You wished!" All of the students are laughing, including Jisung and Chenle.

"The new investors of Park Empire are coming here tomorrow.. We need to welcome them, and also, the school agreed that we will host a Children's Week next week.."

"That should be fun.." Chenle smiles at Jisung. "I think so too, love.." Jisung smiled back.

"Each class needs to prepare an activity room for the kids the whole week.. And our chairman asks our class to be a maid cafe for the kids.."

Everyone is shocked but excited at the same time. "We'll discuss the details tomorrow.. Now, we need to go to the auditorium to welcome our guests.."

All of the students, including the teachers are lined up at the auditorium, waiting for the guests.

Of course, Jisung and Chenle are beside each other, sitting at the floor. The smaller is laying on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Do you have any idea on the new investors?" Chenle asked.

Jisung shook his head. "I dont know the specifics.. But I heard from father that they are richer than us. They have numerous branches of banks all over the world.."

"That's cool, I guess.." Chenle muttered sleepily.

The host stood up at the stage and starts to talk with his microphone.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for waiting, please all rise and welcome our chairman and chairwoman, Mrs. Yeri and Mr. Park!"

Everyone stood up and starts to clap loudly.

"And now.. Let's welcome our guests, the new investors of Park Empire!"

The curtain opened up, revealing a tall woman, beautiful with fair skin, and a man whose really tall and very handsome.

The couple walk to the front of the stage, waving at students. "They looked like a royal couple!" almost everybody has the same thought.

Jisung also is dumbfounded. "Woah! They look like a celebrity!" Chenle nods beside him, agreeing on his thoughts.

"Please all welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Bogum and Yoona Zhong!"

The couple waved at the students shyly once again.

On the other hand, Chenle couldnt take off his eyes on the couple, especially on Mrs. Yoona Zhong.

"What is this feeling? I feel like I've seen them before.." he thought.

He feels like he had seen them plenty of times, but he cant remember when or where.

Well, fate allows them to meet. For a very special reason.

New characters are revealed! 😅

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬