🐥 Chapter 55 🐬

Chenle arrived at the Jeju Airport safely and settled himself comfortably on the small house arranged by Lami for him.

The location of the house is near at the seashore, you can feel the cold breeze coming from the sea. Chenle's favorite part of the house is the bedroom, where there's a big window overlooking at the sea.

A perfect spot for reading a book or just thinking, while looking at the sea.

He immediately went to town to find a partime job that he needs. He got accepted quickly as a keeper at a famous bookshop.

He's starting to like it there, like getting to used to it. He remembered that it was exactly 5 days before Christmas. He quickly thought of something to prepare at the Christmas Eve as well.

Then, he remembered Jisung. His face, his smile, his warm embrace.

There were times of the day where he was just suddenly cried, pouring out his hidden emotion.

Every after his crying sessions, he would just wipes his tears away. "I need to do this.. for Jisung.." he thought.

It was already two days and Jisung still couldnt find Chenle. He's taking it seriously. He wont sleep, he wont eat, always get himself on fights, drinking beer until passing out.

All of the students noticed it also. They are also concerned on Jisung's state.

Jisung went home, really drunk and wobbles his way on his father's study room.

"Hey father! Are you happy now?! Are you happy that you ruined your son's life?!"

Mr. Park has gotten really angry. "Enough of this nonsense! It's just a boy!" he yelled.

Jisung walks to his father and looks at him at the eye. "Did you really love me, Father?" And with that, he left the study room.

His room is also a mess. Bottles of beer scattered around. A knock can be heard from the door. It was Taeyong.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" he asked. Taeyong moved closer and engulfes him on a hug. Jisung starts to cry on his shoulder, muttering Chenle's name.

"Are you alright, Sung?" The taller looked at him. "Chenle is missing.." "No worries, I will help you look for him.."

Taeyong realized at that moment that his little brother is still a baby. A baby that he needs to protect.

He went to their father's room to confront him. "Is Jisung really a toy for you, Father?"

Mr. Park looks at him angrily. "How dare you step into this mansion, Taeyong? And now you're acting like a good brother, even when you're not!"

"I am willing to change, for Jisung's sake.. How about you Father? You had many chances to change and yet.." Taeyong replied with a tone of regret.

"Where did you hide the boy?"

Mr. Park bowed his head down. "I dont even know where he is.. That night where he was supposed to go the other country, he vanished and escaped on Johnny's hands.."

"Are you telling the truth?" Taeyong asks.

Mr. Park looks at him in the eye. "You decide, Taeyong.."

Taeyong knew that his father is telling him the truth. But the question is, where did Chenle go?

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬