Ch.11

Do It Again!!

Groaning was the first thing I was able to do as I opened my eyes. Peaking around the white room I noticed Harry was no longer on the second bed beside me. I sit up just as the nurse walks in, "ah dear you're awake! Good any pain or numbness anywhere?"

I scan through my body nodding I was okay. She smiles writing something on her clipboard then hurrying me off to class hour.

My uniform sat neatly on the dresser next to me, thinking it might have been one of the females in my house that brought me a new set of clothes.

I pick up my Quidditch Uniform running off to my dorm room to drop off my stuff. Whispering the password I run in the room dropping my stuff and grabbing my bag that lied on my bedside as I left it before the game.

~~~~~~~~

I race into my class acting as if I was there the whole time. "ah Ms. (L/n) glad you're okay"

A warm hand was placed on my shoulder almost giving me a heart attack. Professor McGonagall walked to the front continuing the class.

Class ended for break hour as we all left out the door. Harry grabs my hand dragging me to the Girls Laboratory (Girls Bathroom) telling me to stay quiet.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

"During class Hermione said she found some of the ingredients for the potion"

"Okay then... Where is Hermione and Ron?"

"They should be here any minute"

Just as he said that they run in holding a bunch of stuff laying it out on the ground, "(Y/n) good you're here it will go more smoothly then"

I sit on the ground getting the cauldron ready as Harry talked about what he encountered when I was sleeping.

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. Now he's taught Draco how to do it."

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure"

I slowly stir the ingredients as Hermione adds them in. Harry sat next to me laying his head on my shoulder. Groaning about his head hurting.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of the girls' laboratory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

I face Ron giving him a deadpan face, "Obviously no Ron. No one ever comes in here even if it is functional"

"why?"

"Moaning Myrtle"

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

Myrtle comes out of the bathroom stall yelling in Ron's face. She sniffles floating away to a toilet splashing water all over the stall," She's a little sensitive"

The bell rang calling us back to class. We were told by other students that Professor Lockheart wants us in the Great Hall. "I swear if it's to show off his untalented ass then I'm leaving to finish the potion"

Turns out he wants to teach us how to duel. Interesting. We were sorted into our houses leaving me with Malfoy and his goons. "Hello, Love~ I see fate has brought us together yet again~"

"Oh boy"

"Now let me introduce my assistant today. Professor Snape"

The houses clap as Professor Snape glides up the steps crossing his arms over his chest. He stops right in front of Lockheart sighing quietly.

"He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration. Now I don't want any of you, youngsters, to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear"

Both professors hold their wands close to their faces dropping their arms quickly to their sides and bowed to each other. Twisting on their heels they distant themselves finally turning around.

Professor Snape stops right in front of me side glancing at my excited face, "Turn him into ashes Professor!" I whisper-shouted to him clenching my hands on the table floor he was on. He looks up whispering back, "Why would we want to trouble the cleaning elves to clean up the mess he already is?"

He points his wand up waiting for the call," One, Two, Three--"

"Expelliarmus!"

A flash of lightning like spell shoots out of Professor Snape's wand sending Lockheart off his feet colliding with the ground breathing heavily slowly getting up. I try holding in my laughs cupping my mouth watching the blonde get up pretending he expected that.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape. But if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy"

'What a loser. He makes it so obvious how much of a lier he really is!!'

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor."

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?"

Harry hurriedly goes over to the side without a second thought," Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the Hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy? (L/n)? Perhaps?"

"I got this gives me a chance to show off how I'm much more amazing than Potter"

Malfoy winks at me strutting to the side Snape was on glancing down at me. To be honest I would have been more than happy if Snape just suggested me but knowing Malfoy he has to take the spotlight.

Not that I don't mind seeing him get totally destroyed by Harry but I would have liked to show off to the houses as well. A small chance to show everyone how much I've learned the past last year.

"Wands at the ready!"

Raising their wands they share a few words twisting in their heels as the Professors did taking a few steps then facing each other. "On the count of three cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One. Two--"

"Everte Statum!"

Malfoy casts his spell sending Harry to flip backwards crashing on the edge. 'Well so much for disarm only'

Harry quickly gets up looking furious shouting, "Rictusempra!" The spell spins Malfoy in the air landing on his butt. He slowly looks up at Snape getting harshly pulled up and shoved forward, "I said disarm only!"

"Serpensortia!

A Cobra snake shoots out of Malfoy's wand landing with a thud on the wooden floor. It hisses as it slithers forward. " Don't worry, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you."

"Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare!" Professor Lockheart's spell doing absolutely nothing but sparkling it into the air landing back on the round hissing at everyone who looked at it with a small glimpse of fear in their eyes.