eight

THE DRUNK teenagers now sat in a circle, with a bottle spinning in between them. seolmin was still in shock and couldn't even look at jaemin in the eye.

the bottle spinning frantically now stopped at renjun, "truth or dare?!" a girl with blonde-brunette ombré hair seolmin couldn't quite recognise but was sure the girl was from their year exclaimed.

"truth..you guys are literally gonna tell me fuck someone in here if i choose dare, i can't trust y'all." renjun sighed and took a sip of beer from the can whilst waiting for someone to ask him a question.

"when was the last time you sneaked out of your house and why?" jeno asked him with a smirk on his face.

"ah wait- it was in summer, i went to meet areum because she wanted to see me, we live nearby so it's cool!" renjun smiled, and answered the question.

"too bad she dumped you.." donghyuck mumbled which made everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

heejin took the responsibility to spin the bottle this time. seolmin was more than glad that no one had noticed how quite she has been. seolmin mentally wanted to slap herself when the bottle had landed right infront of her and everyone cheered for her.

"so truth or dare?" donghyuck asked and leaned back on the couch. "truth i guess, i'm not risking it!" she smirked. "you guys are so boring!" jeno said and dramatically face palmed.

"when was the the last time you kissed someone?" hana asked and sniggered. that's it, today was just not the day for seolmin. she looked at jaemin, who on the hand was looking down at the carpet, pretending like he hadn't heard anything.

"today." seolmin sighed, "it was today- yes now spin the bottle again!" she retorted.

seolmin's could feel her cheeks burning when she heard everyone in room literally scream, "oooh who was it?" heejin playfully smacked seolmin's back.

"you can't ask me another question dumb bitch!" seolmin chuckled.

"we will find out later, but fucking spin the bottle again!" donghyuck said with a frustrated tone. seolmin mentally thanked donghyuck for changing the topic.

after hours of watching people kiss, share their deepest darkest secrets, their fantasies, the bottle landed on jaemin for the 3rd time that night. "so truth or dare? just choose dare, i am literally tired of everyone being boring." hana sighed.

"uhhh- dare." jaemin said and ran his fingers through his brunette locks.

"peck on of the girl's cheeks from this circle- heejin was interrupted when renjun retorted "that's so fucking boring!"

jaemin got up whilst heejin and renjun were too busy bickering over the dare. seolmin played with the hem of her shorts, praying that jaemin doesn't come near her. she felt anxious at that point, sitting on the floor, in a house filled with intoxicated teenagers who probably lied to their parents to be out here.

she suddenly felt those plump lips on her left cheek, followed by loud cheerings and the noise of the camera app. seolmin looked behind and saw jaemin squatting on the floor, to reach her height, his hair messy and that same old smile, which could bloom all the spring flowers on his face.

seolmin quickly looked away and stared at the black carpet. she regretted all her life decisions that day. seolmin thought she could've been laying on her bed right now, the fan on the ceiling slowing whirling, while a cliché romantic movie plays on her laptop.

"ooh that's it for today..damn i didn't expect that!" donghyuck snorted picking up all the empty beer cans scattered here and there on the floor.

"me too! jaemin, my friend, you wild." jeno stuck his tongue out and teased jaemin. only if he knew what had happened prior to the game. even jaemin didn't wanna be there anymore, he thought about how he could've been just watching the football match right while being tucked inside his comfy blanket.

"i suggest you guys staying here, it's almost 3, everyone's parents are gonna ground them if y'all show up to the house now." donghyuck suggested and went inside his room.

seeing donghyuck go look inside his room made seolmin remember what jaemin had said to her few hours ago. she wanted to punch herself for making stupid decisions while she was intoxicated. seolmin looked around the room and found jaemin on the floor, his legs crossed and his eyes attached on the phone screen.

"bruh i don't know how to sleep in these!" heejin cried out and pointed at her black sequin dress. "i don't know either." seolmin sighed, agreeing with heejin.

"you guys are dumb, that's why i told you to come early and bring clothes, you knew this was coming." renjun shrugged. seolmin slightly got mad when she saw the boys now wearing comfortable trousers and tees.

"do you guys perhaps want to wear my clothes?" donghyuck suggested while going through the huge closet on the wall near his bed. "yeah sure, but what about them?" hana said indicating a few girls from their year, sleeping, or maybe passed out on the couch.

"we are not really close, it's gonna be awkward and weird to give them my clothes the fuck.." donghyuck said and threw a bunch of different shorts and oversized tshirts.

seolmin just wanted the night to end, go home and lay on her bed. she couldn't even look at jaemin in the eye, how is she supposed to sleep in the same room as him?