Chapter 27

Steven's P.O.V

Soon after I've sent for help, I awaken to no Connie and Blue diamond coming into the room, Begging me to take care of my organics.

I let the bug like creature slip through the cracks of the wall. I then turn to her and she starts lecturing me about the incident which I can only assume she meant the ball.

"Pink...if this keeps up, White will take away your Pearl."

I don't know why but my Words seem forced out of my mouth.

"I know...I'm sorry..."

I look down at my hands and I realise I'm in Mom's body. I panic and my vison becomes wavy, I see everyone getting poofed and the diamond's preparing an attack.

I start switching between bodies,

Me, Rose, Pink, Me, Rose, Pink Me Rose Pink Me Rose PinkMeRosePinkMeRosePinkMeRosePinkMEROSEPINKMEROSEPINKMEROSEPINKMEROSEPINK

I sit up from the nightmare like experience, Connie is next to me which causes me to sigh in relief.

She wakes up and shortly after Blue comes in,

"Woah...Deja Blue..."

She begins giving out, just like in the dream and starts attacking me, not badly though.

Is this what they did to Mom?

"How Many times did you lock her in here? How many times did you make her cry?"

"Wha- no..I didn't I-...And I'm doing it again aren't I?"

Tears run down her face as she sits by the window.

I can see her let her guard down and she finally realises that I'm not Pink. She finally understands.

She picks up me and Connie with a plan to help us escape. She tucks us away in her hair and hides us until we reach Mom's room.

We quickly eat, get dresses and grab our things before going to find the others.

Blue brings us into a very dark room and to our surprise, the lights turn on a reveal a scowling Yellow.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving our friends!"

She sighs and looks up,

"What are you doing Blue? Bring Pink back to the tower."

"She prefers to be called...Steven."

I smile up at her as she continues to refuse Yellow's command. Sooner than I can react, they're fighting.

They burst through the wall and Yellow yells loudly at Blue, causing gems around the run away.

"You would hurt a Fellow Diamond?!"

"Didn't we hurt Pink?! Didn't we make Red Suffer?! They suffered in silence for years! Just like our gems! Just like me! And I know you're suffering in silence too!"

Yellow quickly strikes down Blue but falls to her knees in tears.

"Stop it Blue...Stop using your powers on me!"

"I'm not..."

Blue gets up and goes to Yellow, comforting her.

Soon, Yellow explains that our friends will be out for awhile and we should focus on escaping, so we did.

We run towards the legs and just as we are about to escape, White Pearl rises up from the ground.

"You're not going anywhere~"

I step back in shock as white's ship connects to Mom's.

"I don't appreciate this behaviour. Go to your room!"

"uhmm...Which rooms should we go to?"

"Blue! don't make her any angrier than she already is!"

Another bright Red and small diamond ship connects in a small gap between the legs and the stomach.

"Is that Red's ship?!"

I turn and look at them.

"Where is she?!"