Chapter 42

-Wolfie's P.O.V-

I groan in pain from the rough impact. I sit up, rubbing my eyes. I look around and see a broken warp pad and communication hub. It seems I had been here for a while as it was dark.

I put my head in my hands and scream out of frustration. "Stupid CRYSTAL GEMS!" I lie on my back and groan again. Stupid Pink has always ruined everything for me. She wasted six thousand years of my life with her stupid shattering and now comes back thinking everything is alright. She takes everything from me. I won't let her get away with it. I'll do anything to ruin her.

I walk to the ruins of the communication hub and huff, "This won't do at all. I may not need a communication hub but I do need a place to stay. I raise my arms, "Diamond Powers don't fail me now." I close my eyes and hear the parts raise from the ground, rearranging to the shapes and places I wanted. I eventually make a simple tower that could do. I climb to the very top and sit there for a while. I feel an aching in my hand which causes me to clench my teeth in pain. I look down to see a small crack in my gem. I roll my eyes, "That's barely a problem. It'll be fine." I stand up and look at my clothes, "I really shouldn't brand a star anymore.."

I squeeze my eyes shut and try to make a new form, succeeding eventually and making a very simple one.

I touch the gunk flowing out of my eye, "What a shame. My defect has only gotten worse..."

I think bitterly of the crystal gems, mostly Pink. Since she's back, they'll side with her because she's so perfect. I know they will.

-Steven's P.O.V-

"How are we gonna find her? We can't just leave her out there! She's dangerous! We have to help her see!" I say frantically after we all had sat down together. Pearl desperately tries to calm me. "Steven, Why was she even freaked out?"

"I don't know!" I lie through my teeth, I couldn't just tell them that Mom was back. Who knows how they'd react if that's how Wolfie reacted. I wasn't gonna risk it.

Garnet sighs, "It doesn't matter why, We need to find her before she does something drastic."

Moonstone smiles lightly, "Fusion! The bigger the gem the easier the search!" She suddenly cheers. Amethyst grins and nods, "That'll work! Good idea! But...Would everyone be alright with that?"

Most gems nods, Jade and Peridot having already formed Black Onyx again. Lilac and Red Pearl nodded Toward eachother before forming Plum Pearl.

Lapis, Peridot and even Jasper insist on not fusing which I can't blame them for. I sigh lightly, "We may be able to see more as fusions but now we have less people to search..."

Lilac sapphire stands up, "No..because..I- no..We will help." She turns and holds out her hand, "Ruby? May I fuse with you?"

Blue Ruby looks shocked, looking at her and then to her hand. Garnet and Moonstone smile widely. Blue Ruby takes her hand and huffs, "Fine. Only cause I wanna help. This doesn't mean I hate you any less."

Lilac nods, "Right back at you. But First..I'd like to make it known..."

Her form flashes as her dress disappears, Being replaced by,

"I'd like to be a crystal gem too."

Moonstone squeals, "I'm so proud!!"

Blue huffs, "Show off!"

"Well I am too! So bleh!" She sticks her tounge out at Sapphire and grabs her had quickly, "Now fuse with me!" Lilac huffs and nods, quickly doing a dance with her

"Well I am too! So bleh!" She sticks her tounge out at Sapphire and grabs her had quickly, "Now fuse with me!" Lilac huffs and nods, quickly doing a dance with her. They're just like Amethyst and Pearl when I first saw them fuse. It's pretty funny. I wonder if they're garnet will be as nice as Opal? Or will she be unstable?

 I wonder if they're garnet will be as nice as Opal? Or will she be unstable?

She bows as soon as she is formed, "Good evening. I'm Blue-Violet Garnet, but please, call me Violet."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated! I'm struggling a bit to write for this book right now. I want to wrap up my own original plot line soon without it being too rushed.

But I might put this on hiatus? I'm not too sure yet. I want to finish this plotline before the movie so I can write about the movie as well and then maybe put the book on hiatus after that. I still am very active updating my she-ra book and I might make a new one or start updating my BNHA oneshots! I'm not sure.

I could make a book about What if's and scenarios for this book such as,

What if Wolfie had rebelled with Pink?

What if Wolfie was never locked away?

What if Wolfie didn't know Peri?

Or more Ideas! I'd probably take requests and write about Wolfie experiencing different things on earth!

But yeah, Tell me what you think I should do!

I hope you all enjoyed the art since that was most of this chapter but yeah oof, Thank's for reading this chapter!