Not a chapter but read

So

I haven't been updating.

Sorry.

I'm honestly not updating because su is literally ending today. Every thing is gonna be over soon and then the book will be too. I'll have to say goodbye to red diamond because I doubt the ending will leave me much to write with. Sure, I'll get to write Red's endings with everyone, but still. Maybe one day Red diamond will have a sequel? Or a book where it's all different aus in each chapter! I truly don't want to move on from this book because I hold it so dearly to me I guess. It's how I introduced Wolfie to a shit ton of people and how I actually got comfy sharing of content. I do actually want to make my own story just about my characters, in my own world. Human characters.

But I cannot thank you enough for how much you've done for me. Even your viewing of this book makes me feel a bit more confident with writing and sharing my ocs. Thank you so much for sharing a kind of journey in my life with me and I hope we keep going for awhile.

Well, I guess to give you guys a little su content, or just to think about it, what are your ideas for Wolfie's endings with some of the characters! She'll have optional endings with a good few. And it turns out I probably will do a Steven one cause my friend ships them.

So please leave your ideas for certain endings here!

And if you want more su content from me, follow my insta @not_artist_just_drawer7 :)

I love you guys so much, thank you for being patient with this book and with all my books for that matter.

(Btw the picture at the top is red when she first emerged)