Chapter 35

A blinding light fills the room, Lilac had reformed and had a crystal gem form.

Wolfie smiles brightly, "Lilac! You opened your eyes!"

Usually, her Sapphire had strictly not allowed her to do that.

"Please, Call me Violet. I don't go by My Sapphire's colour."

Pearl smiles brightly and hugs her, proud of her for being her own her pearl. Another light fills the room and its caused by Red.

She blushes lightly as she forms, a star now on her chest

She blushes lightly as she forms, a star now on her chest. Violet slowly walks to her,

"Red...I'm-"

"Don't! B-Because....I'm the one who should be sorry. I held onto it after you apologised ...I mean, I know you would never hurt me like that on purpose. Plus, Plum Pearl was....nice."

Violet blushes and smiles, hugging her tightly causing red to become flustered. She hugs her back and laughs lightly. The stars on there chest start to glow and the temple door glows, there gems appear on the door. "Woah!" They both say in unison, causing them both to giggle and go in to explore there rooms.

It was late at night so the others went to there rooms and Wolfie went over to where the barn used to be, she helps rebuild it along with Lapis, Bismuth and Peridot.

Steven's P.O.V

I head up to bed and sit down. I was alone in the house now and needless to say, tired. I wanted to know more about what happened to make my mom come out of my gem. I couldn't tell the others though!  So the only way was to ask her.

"Mom...I wanna talk."