SOS! and Confrontations

The teacher was currently blathering on about something I didn't really hear. I knew what he was teaching, though. I had studied it last night knowing full well I wouldn't get much out of the lesson. Something had been bothering me the last couple of months since Christmas, and that something- or rather- someone was Kyoya. That boy was driving me insane. He had kissed me on the cheek on Christmas and then hadn't said a word about it since then. It made it hard for me to focus, and I was beginning to grow frustrated. I didn't understand why one little kiss would make me so... so, I don't even know. I just feel off, and to make it worse, he doesn't seem affected at all. Every time he's around me, he's acted like nothing ever happened. The smug little....jerk. I would just be glad to go home again today, I had an excuse not to go to the host club today, and I fully planned to take advantage of it. It would be nice to get some stuff done at home.

As I left the school building for the day, I breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly, though, I felt arms lacing around mine, and I heard the twins speak. 

"Target."

"Captured."

"What?! Hey, what's going on?" It was then I realized Haruhi was also with us.

"Good, now take them with you." I caught a glimpse of Tamaki's face before the window rolled up again, and Haruhi and I were whisked away. 

Though, I should have known. Haruhi and the twins hopped in a car with Hani and Mori-Senpai, after I had been tossed into my own vehicle by myself—at least, I thought I was alone until I looked around and notice another person in the limo with me. The very person I had wanted to avoid today, Kyoya. Struggling to find anything to say, I sat in silence for the car ride, and it seemed that Kyoya was more than content to leave it that way.

KYOYA POV:

My eyes widened as Akira was pushed into the limo I resided in. I figured that the twins would find some opportunity, just not before we even got there. I didn't understand what they saw between Akira and me, I don't have feelings for her. And yet, I thought back to Christmas when I had kissed her. Why does my heart jump at the mere thought of it? There must have been some reason for me to do that. I would just have to push my thoughts toward Akira away for now, whatever they meant.

AKIRA POV:

I was relieved when we finally exited the limo. I quickly became distracted by the beautiful tropical scenery around me. 

I heard Haruhi mumble, "Wait a minute, we're in Japan, aren't we? Japan isn't exactly known for its tropical locals."

"I think I'd rather be home, I have a lot to do today," I mumbled as Haruhi asked where we were.

"This is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori group runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyoya said as he relaxed on the beach chair. 

"I don't understand. I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals and that they're focused on medical business, Kyoya-senpai." Haruhi questioned.

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides this place could be classified as a healing facility; it's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked and would just love a vacation in the southern tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well-being of the general public." Kyoya responded.

"This is so relaxing. We don't have to worry about keeping all of our guests entertained for once. It's truly like a holiday for handsome soldiers, I guess you could call it." Tamaki seemed relaxed and off in his own world as he was seemingly talking to himself.