07

"So what will you do in this training?" Kai looks up at me. I squeezed his hand tightly, "Just some battle training. We'll be fighting against class 1-B."

It was early in the morning. I decided to tell Katsuki about Maya after school. If I told him now he wouldn't shut up about it during class. We were currently walking to school. Kai held Katsuki and I's hand as we walked.

"What happens if someone gets hurt?" Kai looks straight ahead. I chuckle at his worried expression, "Then we go to the nurses office; where Recovery Girl heals us."

"The only two I want to hurt are Deku and that icy hot bastard." Katsuki growls. An imaginary question mark appeared above Kai's head, "Deku? Icy hot?"

"Deku is the green-haired boy that's in our class. His name is Izuku Midoriya. The other boy that Katsuki is talking about is Shoto Todoroki." I explain to Kai. Kai's eyebrows raise, "Midoriya...Todoroki."

"Yeah, you met them a few days ago...remember?" I tilt my head. Kai frantically nods, "Oh yes, I remember."

"They're both idiots." Katsuki grumbles. I roll my eyes, "Will you cut it out?"

"Why do you hate them so much?" Kai looks up at the blond boy. Katsuki sighs, "Because they're annoying. I won't let them surpass me."

"I don't think they will." Kai slyly smiles. I glare at Katsuki, "Anyway, the school is up ahead, and Mr. Aizawa is waiting for you. You can go to him Kai." I release his grip on my hand. Kai nods and runs over to Mr. Aizawa.

"I'm starting to like this brat." Katsuki smirks. I slump my shoulders, "I think he's turning into you."

"Tch. You say that like it's a bad thing." He says and I huff, "Next think you know he'll be using foul language."

Katsuki laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulder, "If he does, put him in his place."

"I'm not going to punish him—wait why are we still having this conversation? We have to get to class!" I start to speed walk towards the school. I hear Katsuki groan, "We have like ten minutes until class starts."

-

"Hey (Y/N), is Kai excited to see us train?" Ochaco asks whilst putting on her hero costume. I nod and slip into my costume as well, "His eyes lit up when I told him about it."

"He's so adorable!" Mina coos. Momo and Kyoka giggle at her facial expression.

"It's funny how we were talking about having kids the other day! What a coincidence huh?!" Tooru laughs. I blush, "W-We're just looking out for him—it's not like he's our child!"

Mina rolls her eyes, "You two act like you're his parents! It's obvious to everyone!"

I smile to myself and put in my goggles, "Katsuki's starting to get attached to Kai."

"Aww! You're like a little family!" Ochaco fangirls. The other girls do the same.

"Calm down you guys! We're still young!" I blush a deep shade of red.

"Young and in love." Kyoka and Momo laugh. My face turns even more red...if that was even possible.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late do we?"

-

"Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa stood with his hands in his pockets. All Might, Kai, and Vlad stand on either side of him.

"Today we'll be doing more battle training. You already know your groups. Team one step up." He continues. Team one was me, Todoroki, Kyoka, Kaminari, and Aoyama against Maya, Shiemi, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, and Kendou. We took about five minutes to scatter around the big training room. I hid behind a big bolder.