31

As much as I hate to say this but...this is the final chapter y'all. At the end of the chapter I will write a major thank you note.

I decided to end things with some lovely smut since y'all love it ;)

Enjoy the chapter!

It's been two weeks since Kai left. I've been feeling a lot better. We've been video chatting with him everyday. Katsuki always made sure that he was there whenever I spoke to him.

Things are once again back to normal, and I couldn't be happier.

"What are you writing?" Katsuki glances over my shoulder. I smile and place the pen down onto my journal, "Just writing my experience here at UA, and how my life has changed."

Katsuki pulls up a chair next to my desk and takes a seat, "Since when are you a writer?"

I roll my eyes at him, "I've always liked writing, even Kai knew that."

Katsuki scoffs, "Speaking of Kai.." He trails off. I raise an eyebrow, "What about him?"

"I just spoke to him and..." Katsuki's cheeks turn a bright red color. I continue to raise my eyebrow, "And?"

He covers half of his face with his arm, "He asked when we're going to have kids. Little bastard."

My cheeks heat up this time, "K-Kai asked that?"

Katsuki looks at me and smirks, "I told him that he'll have to wait. We can have all the fun we want without kids." He leans closer and places his hands on my thighs.

"Let me guess, you're horny aren't you?" I chew on my bottom lip. Katsuki growls, "You guessed it." He leans in and starts to kiss my neck. I chuckle and let out a soft moan as he bites down on my collarbone.

"On the bed now." He demands. I try to hide my smile as I lay down on the bed. Katsuki follows and hovers over me. He leans in again and leaves a trail of hickeys on my neck. His hands roam around my torso until they stop on the hem of my shirt. I can feel myself getting more and more turned on each second. He lifts up my shirt and tosses it on the floor. I grab the hem of his shirt and lift it up. He takes his shirt off and leans in again to kiss my chest.

"I love you so much." He whispers before removing my bra. I groan as he bites gently on my right nipple. His hand kneading my left breast. I rub my hands through his hair and gently tug at the nape of his neck.

"I don't want to fuck you." He breathes out while taking off my leggings, "I want to make love to you."

My heart beats loudly as he fully undresses me, "Then do it." I reach my arms out to unbuckle his pants. He leans back and takes off the rest of his clothes, leaving him completely naked. I bite my lip as my eyes wonder his body.

"Why are you so perfect?" I rub my hands over his chest. He takes a deep, shaky breath as his hand cups my lower area. His fingers running over my clit.

"I love it when you get soaking wet for me." He plays with my clit and slowly pushes two fingers inside. I let out another moan and buck my hips up. Katsuki leans down and starts to passionately kiss me. His tongue and mine rub against each other.

"I want you inside me." I breath out once he pulls away. He nods and pulls his fingers out. He reaches into the drawer next to him and takes out a condom. After putting it on he steadies himself in front of my entrance. I grab his shaft and pump it a few times. He lets out a low groan before slowly pushing himself inside me. I lean my head back against the pillow and let out a huff of air. Katsuki's breath hitches as he thrusts into me slowly.

Usually when we have sex it's hard and rough, but this time I can tell that he really wanted to make love to me...hence why he's going so slow; he's savoring the moment.

Katsuki's thrusting starts to get faster and a bit harder. Our moans echo off the walls of my room. Beads of sweat start to trickle down our foreheads.

"(Y/N)." He pants. I look into his scarlet eyes through my lashes, "Uh huh?"

"When I first saw you after seven years, I started feeling...this devotion. You made my heart go on fire, and just so you know...I'll always be right here." He whispers into my ear. My breathing picks up the pace as we both start to reach our climaxes.

"I love you Katsuki Bakugou, I always have and I always will." I kiss him as we ride out our orgasm.

The amount of love I felt was amazing. Who knew that coming back after seven years would change my life forever. We went through so much together; with Raiden, Kora, Akane and Ken. It all went by so fast. I know that my mother would be proud of how far I've come.

Being with Katsuki is the best decision I've ever made. He's the light of my life, and I can't imagine living without him.

T H E E N D

HOLY SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT ITS FINALLY OVERRRRRRR! I'm trying so hard not to cry rn y'all.

Ok so there's a lot I want to say. First of all I want to say THANK YOU for everything!! When I first starting writing Devotion I did not expect it to get so much love. You guys loved it so much and asked for more, so I decided to write Hearts on Fire! Although I must admit that the second book isn't exactly my favorite, I'm glad that you guys still enjoyed it! I was originally going to end the story in book 2, but you guys wanted more! Which lead me to book 3!
I had so much fun writing these three books. Your comments, votes, and messages really motivated me to write more! I couldn't be more thankful for that. I may not be the best writer, but I'm glad that I was able to make you all happy.

Many of you have been asking if there will be after stories...and YES there will be! I will be writing them in this book instead of making a separate book, so stay tuned for that!!

Like I said earlier thank you for everything guys...it really means a lot. Also Devotion is almost at 1 million reads!!!!! THATS SO CRAZY!!

I love you guys so much and thank you AGAIN for reading my stories! I look forward to writing a lot more in the future!

Until next time! See y'all in the after stories!!

Bye!! Xoxo