02

I sat quietly sit in the hot springs that was put in our dorm. The girls were currently having a conversation about something, but I wasn't paying attention. For the past week I've been thinking a lot about the future. Katsuki and I saw a movie last week that involved a lovely couple and their child. Of course Katsuki thought it was a stupid movie, but I for one thought it was great. It made me think about how my life will be in ten years. Will Katsuki and I get married? Will we have children? The thought of us getting married and having children made my heart and cheeks warm. Even though we've been together for quite a long time, he still makes me blush.

"Earth to (Y/N) are you there?" Tsu waves her hand in front of my face. I shake off my thoughts and widen my eyes, "Huh? Oh...sorry. I was just daydreaming."

"About Bakugou?" Mina coos making Kyoka and Tooru snicker.

"N-No." My cheeks heat up.

"Don't be embarrassed!" Ochaco grins happily. I look away from their gazes and focus on the door.

"Talk to us (Y/N); what's on your mind?" Tsu asks. I sigh and lean back on the bolder behind me. "I just been thinking about the future."

"You mean becoming pro heroes?" Momo tilts her head curiously. I nod, "Well that, but also something else."

I look at the girls. They all stared back waiting for me to speak.

"Like getting married and having kids one day." I trail off. The girls gasps echoed throughout the room, making me regret that I ever opened my mouth.

"Married?!"

"Kids?!"

"We're still teens!"

"I didn't mean now! Ugh I should've kept my mouth shut." I cross my arms.

"No! Sorry it's just that we weren't expecting that." Momo chuckles. I sigh and lean back again. "It's normal to think those things at this age right?"

"Of course! I always dreamt about getting married!" Ochaco says.

"Oh me too! I want to have a daughter one day!" Tooru chimes in.

"And I assume that these thoughts involved Bakugou right?" Tsu places her finger on her chin. I shyly nod in response.

"That's actually kinda cute though." Kyoka says.

"Yeah! Even though he's annoying and bossy, I think he'll make a good father." Ochaco adds.

"I think so too." Momo nods.

"And you'll be an amazing mom (Y/N)! Maybe our children will be friends!" Mina squeals with excitement.

"I hope so." I smile at her.

Katsuki's POV

"Yo Bakugou! Come hear this!" Mineta motioned for me to come over to him. He had his ear pressed against the wall that separated us from the girls.

"You better not be spying on my girl." I growl as I stepped out of the water. I wrap my towel around my waist and walked over to the grape head.

"I overheard the girls talking about you! Come listen!" He mouth was drooling. I roll my eyes and press my ear against the wall.

"So you would really get married to Bakugou and have children with him?" One of the girls asks. My eyes widen and my heart pounds as I wait for (Y/N)'s response.

"Of course I would; I love him." She says. I could tell that she was blushing, which made me smile a bit. I move away from the wall and stare at it. My heart continued to beat furiously. Why are they talking about these things?!

"Surprised huh?" Mineta smirks up at me. I roll my eyes and step back into the water. As the guys were chatting away, my focus stayed on the wall.

Did she really mean it? Or was she just saying that?

I shake off my thoughts. It's too early to be thinking about this shit.

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran my towel through my wet hair as I stepped out of the hot springs area. I had on a fresh pair of comfy clothes on.

"You look refreshed."

I look up and smile at Katsuki. He was wearing a black tank top with black pants. He eyes my outfit and licks his lips. I was wearing a black sports bra and grey sweatpants.

"So do you." I threw the towel at him. He put the towel around my butt and pulled me into his chest.

"Is there any reason you're wearing a sports bra here where everyone can see?" His hot breath hit my ear. I shiver and bite my lip, "It's hot in here."

"Why don't I take it off then?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and hit his chest, "You're turning into Mineta."

Katsuki's face turns soft suddenly. I raise an eyebrow, "What?"

He shakes his head and looks away. "N-Nothing."

"You're stuttering." I take a step forward.

"No I'm not!" He takes a step back.

"Katsuki." I raise both eyebrows this time. He stares at me for a few seconds then sighs.

"Mineta told me he overheard you girls talking about me so I went to eavesdrop and..." He trails off. My face turns into a tomato once I realize what he was on about.

"Y-You heard all of that?" I scratch my neck and he does the same. He opens his mouth and closes it a few times. I cover my face with my hands, "This is embarrassing."

He then chuckles. I slowly lower my hands, "Why are you chuckling? Ugh I probably sounded like a weirdo—"

I was cut off by Katsuki's lips slamming into mine. Just as I was about to kiss back, he pulls away.

"How about we get back to that when we're older alright?" He grabs my forearms. I silently nod; the blush still present on my cheeks.

"Okay."

Hellooooo! This was more of a filler chapter, so I'll be getting back to the plot next chapter! See you then! Xoxoxo