26

I jump out of my seat along with the others, "He's awake?!" I run over to Mr. Aizawa and All Might, "Please tell me you aren't joking!"

Mr. Aizawa points to the phone in his hand, "All Might and I got a call from the hospital. We're heading there now."

Everyone started bombarding the two with questions.

"Can we come?!"

"Did he just wake up now?!"

"Is he alright?!"

"Everyone calm down!" Mr. Aizawa's eyes turn a glowing red. Everyone immediately shut up.

"Unfortunately I can't allow all of you to come along, so that's why I'm picking the ones closest to Bakugou to come. (Y/N), Midoriya, Kirishima, and Kai, you're coming."

The four of us nod and quickly put our shoes on.

-

"I cant believe he's awake!" My vision gets blurry from the tears that are appearing. Kai holds my hand tightly as we drive to the hospital. I wanted to tell the driver to go faster, but I keep my mouth shut.

"You all have to be patient and calm alright? Don't go crazy." Mr. Aizawa turns around in his seat. We all nod in agreement.

"We're here." The driver states. The six of us get out of the van and enter the hospital. I immediately get goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't tell whether it was from the cold, or the fact that Katsuki is awake.

We eventually reach his room and stand in front of the door. The doctor comes out with a clipboard in her hands and a smile on her face, "You may go in now."

We slowly enter the room. I cover my mouth to quiet my sobs. Katsuki turns to us, no expression on his face.

"Glad to see that you're well." All Might says. Katsuki grunts and looks down at his bandaged hands.

"Have your parents comes yet?" Mr. Aizawa asks and Katsuki nods, still not saying a word.

"We're just glad to see that you're alright." All Might pats Katsuki's head. All Might turn around and smiles at us, saying that we can talk to him

"We'll be waiting out there." Mr. Aizawa points to the hallway. The four of us nod. Once they leave the room, there was an awkward silence.

"Kacchan." Izuku starts to cry, "I'm so happy that you're alright."

Eijirou chimes in, "I can't imagine what I'd do without you man!"

Katsuki stares at the wall in front of him, "Let me speak to (Y/N) and Kai." His voice croaked. Izuku and Eijirou nod with smiles on their faces before leaving the room.

"Katsuki." I whisper. He finally looks at me. I try my best not to sob right then and there.

"I'm sorry." He breathes out.

"What—"

"I'm sorry for scaring you, but I had to do it. If I didn't, everyone would've lost their quirks." He continues. Kai walks up to the bed, "I'm sorry too. If it weren't for me then you would've never had to go through this." Kai sniffles.

Katsuki pats Kai's head with a small smile on his face, "You're one brave kid you know that?"

Kai quietly sobs and hugs Katsuki. Katsuki flinches and raises his arms. He then relaxes and hugs Kai back.

"I'll leave you two alone." Kai smiles before leaving the room. Now it was just Katsuki and I.

"Those days without you were hell." I mumble. Katsuki pouts, "You know I heard you, when you were here last time."

I bite my lip as I think back to that day.

"I'm sorry. It should've been me."

"You were always the one to save me, so it was my turn. Even if I died, I would still be happy knowing that you're safe." He tells me. My lip shakes as I think about what would've happened if he did die.

I cry some more and hug him tightly, "Don't even mention dying. I can't live without you. I love you so much."

He kisses my forehead and rests his chin on top of my head, "I love you too baby."

"When can you come home?" I mumble into his chest. He rubs my back soothingly, "Tomorrow."

I wince, "That's so far."

"You'll survive twenty-four hours without me." He chuckles. His warm breath hits my ear. I bite my lip, "I couldn't even survive two days without you."

I could tell he was smirking now, "Missed me that much huh?" He asks in a deep voice. I nod against his chest. His hand lowers down to the back of my thigh and squeezes it.

"When I come back I'll show you how much I missed you." He kisses my ear down to my jaw, then to my lips. We passionately kiss for a moment until I pull away.

"Save it for tomorrow." I caress his cheek. He grins and kisses my forehead, "Anything for you."