03

I stare at the cream colored ceiling of my room. It was almost seven in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I don't know why exactly; maybe it's because I have a lot on my mind.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself as I dragged my hands down my face. I wanted to feel Katsuki's arms wrapped around me. I want to hear his heartbeat to help me fall asleep, but he was in his room sound asleep. Not to mention he always keeps his door locked, so not even I could go in.

Minutes have passed and I couldn't lay in bed any longer. I decided to walk downstairs towards the lounge.

As I was about to enter the lounge, I spotted a head of red hair.

"Eijirou?" I step closer and soon enough Eijirou turned to me and smiles. "You're up early."

"Couldn't sleep." I respond and take a seat next to him. He ties his hair back into a little ponytail.

"Neither could I." He then leans his head back on the couch. I do the same. "How long were you down here?"

"About an hour." He breathes out. I nod in response. We both stare at the ceiling in silence; not an awkward silence though.

"How have you and Bakugou been?" His sudden question made me jump a bit. "We've been good, same old thing."

"He's a handful isn't he?" He turns his head towards me and smiles.

"Of course, but I love him." I chuckle. Eijirou bites his lip and continues to stare up at the ceiling.

"I'm glad you two are happy." He then smiles to himself.

"You know I care about your happiness too right?" I say to him with a smile and raised eyebrow. He closes his eyes and grins, "Of course! That what friends do right? Make sure that we're all happy."

"Yeah." I trail off as I thought about Eijirou's relationship with Katsuki. They've gotten really close over the past few months. He was never like that with Izuku, or his old friends. I'm glad that Katsuki got to find his equal.

"You and Katsuki have gotten closer."

"Huh? Oh yeah! He's a great friend!" He rubs the back of his neck. Is that a slight tint of pink on his cheeks?

"I'm glad that you two are close. He really cares about you Eijirou." I tell him and he nods, "I care a lot about him too. I know that a lot more people care about him, but he's too blind to see it."

"I know. He's always been like that, but he's learnt to become more chivalrous." I smile to myself. Eijirou was about to speak but was interrupted by a raspy voice. "(Y/N), Kirishima? What are you guys doing up so early?"

"Izuku! We couldn't sleep; we were just chatting. Why are you up so early?" I say as Izuku takes a seat in front of us. "I was thinking about doing some training today, but my legs are aching."

"That means you need a break man." Eijirou tells him. Izuku sighs, "Guess I went a little bit overboard last night." He chuckles. I remember seeing him practicing his kicking moves last night from my window.

"I like how you're so determined about training! Very manly!" Eijirou grins and gives Izuku a thumbs up.

"Speaking of training...Katsuki and I were going to train later."

"You two have been training a lot together." Izuku says with a small smile on his face. I nod, "We have; it was his idea to train ever since the incident with Kora."

"It's crazy to think that all of that actually happened." Eijirou trails off.

"While we're on the topic about Kora, how's Aria doing?" Izuku asks. I lean back on the couch, "I haven't spoken to her in a while, but I'm sure she's doing well."