Double Date

Demi's P.O.V

"I love being in love with you too" She smiled and moved my hands to her waist and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me with as much passion and love as she possibly could.

"Thank you dems, nobody has ever said anything like that to me, I love you so fucking much it's crazy to think that we are still together even tho it has been hard trying to be together but also not getting caught, I can't wait until the end of the year so I can show you off to the entire world, thank you, thank you for not hurting me like you said you wouldn't, not many stick to their word these days but I'm glad you did, I don't think I could handle you breaking my heart" she said kissing me passionately once again.

Guilt guilt guilt guilt!

That's all I could feel, I didn't feel any sparks or fireworks because the guilt took over, I feel like absolute shit I can't believe what I did.

I love Savannah not Alexa!

Demi that's a lie you know you love both!

Shut up! I don't love Alexa!

"Babe we should get going" Savannah interrupted me fighting with my thoughts.

"Nope make out session first, we have plenty of time to drive because we left a day early so we only have to drive like five hours today and eleven tomorrow" I smirked.

I pushed her up against my range rover and crashed my lips against hers, I could kiss her all day long her lips fit with mine perfectly and taste amazing it's a mix of watermelon and strawberry, I hate watermelon but love it on her. I gently bit her lip earning a soft moan that just made me want her even more.

I gripped her waist tightly but not enough to hurt her then pressed my body against her to get as close as possible, I moved my hands from her waist to the back of her head while running my tongue across her bottom lip, Savannah opened her mouth enough for me to slip my tongue in, our tongues battled until I won there was no way I was letting her win and be in control of this situation, her hands found their way to my lower back and that's where she left them.

I pulled away so we could catch breath we just stared into each other's eyes a slight smiling forming on my face.

"I. Love. You. Soo. Fucking. Much" I said pecking her lips between every word.

Sav moved her arms up a little further and hugged me tight, her head was in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too babe" her warm breath was hitting my neck and it gave me chills.

After five minutes we pulled away from the hug and we both got into the car, I hadn't realised until now that it was a little chilly so I put the heater on. One of my hands rested on the steering wheel while the other was entwined with Savannnah's resting in her lap while she fiddled with my fingers.

"You know what would make this perfect?" I questioned.

"What's that baby?"

"If your beautiful daughter was sitting in the back" I smiled.

"Dude she'd be complaining and asking if we are there yet every goddamn ten minutes"

"Exactly, perfect"

"You're being serious? You would want Jay here even with her complaining"

"Id take Jay with her complaining times ten, she's everything I'd hope my daughter to be plus more, you've got an amazing daughter Sav" I squeezed her hand then smiled at her.