I'll do anything!

Savannah's P.O.V

"I kissed Alexa" My heart instantly dropped and broke into a million different pieces.

"Put me down"

"Sav please"

"Put me fucking down Demetria!" I spat, she put me down and took a step back. I ran up the stairs to the spare room I put a hoodie and sweats on before grabbing my phone and headphones, I went to leave the room but Demi was standing there.

"What's this address?" I asked opening my notes on my phone.

"Sav, please can we talk about this?"

"What's the address Demetria?"

She told me the address so I put it into my notes just incase I get lost.

"I'm going to get some fresh air, don't bother calling me I'll be back whenever I feel like it" I informed Demi before putting my headphones in and walking away.

I walked out the door and decided to walk the way we went to the shopping centre earlier today. After half an hour of walking and running into a pole I made it to the mall and went straight to the food court because I was starving. I sat down after getting my Maccas and began eating, I still had my headphones in when the song Demi wrote for me came on.

~I'm in love with a girl

Who is out of this world

She don't know that I love her

So-oh-oh

When she's around I always find a way

To make a fool out of myself

And on a scale of one to ten

She's a twelve

And I love her

So-oh-oh~

I switched the song off while wiping my tears away, i put my phones in my pocket and finished eating.

"You're Demi's girlfriend right?"

I looked up to see the girl from earlier today standing in front of me.

"Yeah"

"Cool" she sat down opposite me without asking if it's okay first.

"How do you know I'm not waiting for someone?" I spat.

"Settle down! I'm just making sure your alright"

I looked at her confused.

"I seen you crying from over there, I didn't know you were Demi's girlfriend until I got closer, I just seen a pretty girl crying and knew I had to make her smile"

I smiled then frowned remembering what Demi had just told me.

"Well now you know I'm taken, so you can leave"

"So because you have a girlfriend we can't talk?" She raised an eyebrow.

I just shrugged my shoulders not wanting to answer that question.

"I'm not trying to hit on you, like I said I seen a pretty girl crying when she should be smiling, I'm also taken and not a cheater so you don't have to worry about that" she smiled so I returned one.

"Is it true what Demi said earlier?" I questioned.

She looked around then looked back to me before nodding.