Making progress

You should really listen to the song attached, it is literally perfection, just saying.

Anyway, enjoy.

Savannah's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache but in a comfy bed, the last thing I remember was falling asleep in the kitchen. I sat up and realised my arm was wrapped up and that I was wearing a different shirt.

Someone must be here.

I climbed out of bed and walked down to the lounge room to find Camila asleep on the couch, I gently shook her to wake her up.

"Oh you're awake" she smiled as she sat up.

"Yeah" I sat at the opposite end of the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Camila asked.

"Tired, sore, pathetic, angry, sad"

"Why do you feel pathetic?"

"Wouldn't you if you were in my position?"

"Don't beat yourself up too much, you were drunk, everyone knows that's not you"

"Drunk or not I still shouldn't have laid a finger on either you or Demi, I'm really sorry Cam" I felt tears beginning to fall.

"Come here" she lifted the blanket and patted the spot next to her, I moved from the spot I was in and sat next to her she put the blanket over us and wrapped an arm around me.

"I forgive you Sav"

"Thank you, that means a lot, but what if Demi doesn't? What if she leaves me?"

"She won't I've already asked"

"You've told her what happened haven't you?"

"Yes, she had a right to know that her girlfriend nearly ended up in hospital"

"Why aren't I there?" I questioned.

"Because I managed to work around it"

"Thank you Cam, I really don't deserve you"

"It's what best friends are for" she kissed my forehead and I guess we both drifted off to sleep because the next thing I hear is a phone ringing.

I realised that it was my phone, in fact it was the ringtone I had for when Demi called, I jumped up and found my phone on the kitchen counter and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey Sav, guessing you're alright?"

"I'm okay, I miss you tho"

"I know I miss you like crazy too, what happened last night?"

I looked over to see Camila still sleeping so I went to my room and got under the covers.

"I stuffed up I guess" I sighed knowing Demi won't be happy with me.

"Not completely I've been told"

"Huh?"

"Camila said you tipped all the alcohol out"

"Oh yeah, obviously not all of it tho"

"You still got rid of the rest, that's the first step"

"And what's the second?"

"Staying away from it, I know you can do it Sav but I don't want you to do it for me, I want you to do it for yourself"