Lucky Last.

Savannah's P.O.V

24th of December.

It's Christmas Eve day and I'm here sitting at my mothers grave when I should be at home helping Demi set up for tomorrow.

Things between Demi and I are far from great, she's threatened to walk out multiple times and honestly I don't blame her, we've gotten into way too many arguments and that's just in the past week. Everything seems to be going downhill and no matter how hard I try neither of us are happy and it's ruining our relationship.

Ever since my mother past away I've hated myself, I feel like an absolute asshole for not going to her funeral because I was so mad at her but reading her letter I've automatically forgiven her, call me stupid I honestly don't care.

"I'm sorry, I should have been at your funeral and I understand if you are mad at me, heck I don't even know why I'm talking to a bloody headstone, but I've seen a lot of people do it so I thought why not, I'm starting to think you are wrong about Demi being perfect for me, neither of us are happy and I honestly believe we would be happier if we broke up, her and Jay used to be so close but now Demi and her are always yelling at each other because Jay is trying to stick up for me which I adore but it's not helping, Demi will just complain that I've turned my daughter against her which is stupid I'd never want Jay and Demi hating each other, I just don't understand everything was so perfect and now it's, well it's not"

I was now bawling my eyes out while sitting beside my mothers grave whilst holding a rose I came to lay down, it's currently pouring down, I guess the weather matches my mood.

"I guess I knew we wouldn't last forever but I hoped we would, I've never felt the way I do for Demi with anyone else, she's different but I guess being different isn't going to save our relationship"

I sat there for hours and just let everything out, I guess it was easy talking to nothing rather than talking to someone who can answer back and judge me.

It's now 7pm and I've been here since 11am.

"I guess I should get going" I stood up and placed the Rose down and walked back to my car.

I walked through the front door and put my keys on the kitchen table, I noticed Demi was sitting on the couch with one of her legs bouncing up and down like a maniac, I went to head towards our room but stopped in my tracks when I heard crying coming from Jayleigh's room, I knocked on the door before entering, I closed the door behind me and once I turned around I spotted Jay in a ball on her bed with her back facing me, I made my way over to her and when I did I placed a hand on her back and she jumped as if she was scared of my touch.

"Hey, it's momma, what's wrong?" As soon as I said it was me she jumped up and hugged me tight like as if she was to let go she would lose me for good.

"Please don't ever leave me momma" she cried.

I stood up with her in my arms and started to take her out of her room but she started crying even more if that was even possible, she started to try and get out of my grip, she managed to get down and when she did she ran straight for the corner of her room and sat down bringing her legs up to her chest.

"Jay, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to go out there, she will hurt me again"

"Who will, What happened?"

"Demi will"

I was shocked she hasn't called Demi by her name in ages, I walked over to Jay and bent down in front of her.