Chapter 6: getting ready

Natsu: Sorry luce, I'm taking over again!
Lucy: Fine. Whateverrr.
Natsu's POV
Before we went back go work, I took Lucy by the hand and led her to a bakery shop I know she'll love. She asks me so many questions on the way there, I just told her she has to wait.

Lucy: "wait Natsu, what if we're late to get back to work?"

Natsu: "we'll be fine Luce, calm down!"

After a long couple minutes, and Lucy checking the time frantically. We arrive at the little bakery shop.

Lucy: "What's this?"

Natsu: " What do you think it is!?"

Lucy:" a bakery?!"

Natsu: "yes!!" I laugh
I lead her inside, and as soon as we walk into the door Lucy stops and sniffs the wonderful air that smells like fresh bread.

Lucy:"wow it smells so good! We're getting something right!?"

Natsu:" that's the whole purpose of coming here! For lunch!"

Lucy: "Okay!" She laughs and skips to the cash register and got a sandwich.

When we finish eating our lunch, we start walking back to shop.

The next day..
Mavis called me saying that she had to run some errands today so the shop won't be open. Which meant that Lucy and I are going on a date.

As I was laying beside Lucy I noticed her angelic sleeping face and decided to move a strand of hair out of her way. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and looks at me with sleepy eyes and a gentle smile.

Lucy: "goodmorning" she yawned

Natsu: "goodmorning beautiful"
I noticed Lucy's cheeks start to turn pink, she quickly puts her hands on her face. But she had the most gorgeous smile on her face. I remove her hands and give her quick peck on the lips.

Natsu:"you ready for what I have planned for today??"

Lucy: "you planned something today? don't we have to work?"

Natsu: "Nope! Mavis said she's closing the shop for today. So I figured out a little date for us." I smirked

Lucy looks at me surprised, I kissed her lips, got up, pulled her arms so she could get up and told her to get ready.

Lucy: " Okay Okay! I'll get ready geeze." She laughs, looks at me and goes to take a shower.

I can't wait to show her what I have planned.

Lucy: can I tell them what I was thinking?!
Natsu: sure! But I'm going to continue.
Lucy: okayyy!

When I was walking to the bathroom I was thinking, I was very confused but very excited. I never really went on a date before.
I hopped in the shower, got cleaned then I let out a sigh because I forgot a change of clothes.
I cracked open the door to yell out to Natsu, but he's already at the door handing me an outfit.

Lucy: "How'd you know?"
Natsu: " it was kind of obvious, but that doesn't matter I wanted to pick an outfit for you anyways."

I smiled to myself
He's being so cute.