Chapter 9: Sunset

Levy comes closer into view, natsu and I quickly move apart acting like this isn't a date. When obviously is it.

Levy: "HEY YOU GUYS"

Lucy: " what's up levy? You seemed panicked?"

Levy: "that's because I am"

Natsu: "what's the matter?"

Levy:" WAIT hold on! Did I interrupt something?"

Lucy: "of course not!!" Then I start to panick

Levy looked at us back and forth and was questioning us.

Lucy: "Levy never mind us, what's the matter?"

Levy: " Oh yeah, um Gajeel came by after you guys left and lost his cat Pantherlily. We were looking for him and I turned a corner and lost Gajeel..."

Natsu: "Oh shit, have you went to his house to see if he went back home?"

Levy: "No I guess I should.. I'll call if I can't find either of them."

She walks away with her head hung low.

Lucy:"I feel bad, we should help her.."

Natsu:"NO!"
Natsu pushes me back down with his hands above my ears. I feel my face burn up. I notice Natsu starts to chuckle at me.

Lucy:"Why you laughing at me?" I pout

Natsu:"Because you're adorable."
He comes down closer to my face and kisses my lips. He pulls away and his eyes start to go wide. He jumps up and runs to his bag.

Lucy:"what's the matter Natsu?"
I notice him pull out our swimsuits again. And I smile. I noticed behind him the sun was about to set.

Lucy: "Look! The sun is setting already!"
Natsu looks behind him

Natsu: "Huh, I guess it is."

Lucy: "It doesn't even feel like we've been here for that long."

Natsu: "Seems like we've been here for an hour."
Natsu: okay okay my book now
Lucy: this is literally my book Natsu
Natsu: nope this is our book
Lucy: since when did you start writing!?

Natsu POV
Lucy gets up, walks towards me and bends down.
Lucy: "We better change and go swimming to make the most of this date then, shall we?"
She gives me a smirk and snatches her swimsuit out of my hands. I just sit there in awe of her. Then I shake out of my trance and decide to go and change somewhere.

After a few minutes, we both returned to each other standing on top of the blanket.

Natsu: "You ready?" I smirked

Lucy: "So ready!" with confidence she takes my hand and ran up to the shore line. She breathes in the fresh air and I stare at her beauty that is painted with gold by the sun. She looks back at me with a smile and jumps in without me. Soon I jump in after.

When i hit the water, i resurfaced and found Lucy's hips. I grabbed a hold of her.

Lucy: "Hey" she greeted seductively

Natsu: "Hi, how are ya?"

Lucy: "Perfect now"

I give her a smile and pull her hips in closer to me, I close the distance between our lips and kissed her softly. She puts her arms around my neck and tries to get closer. Soon that soft kiss turned into a passionate make out session while the sun sets behind us. Without me thinking I pull away.

Natsu: "I love you..from dusk till dawn."

and to my surprise she says it back.

Lucy: "Natsu Dragneel I love you too."