Chapter 12: coming clean

Lucy's POV
For quite some time now, Natsu and I have been showing off our relationship more. We hold hands in public and do couple things. We did not tell our friends directly, we also weren't hiding it from them either. When they asked us if we were dating we would answer them truthfully. Mirajane basically fainted from excitement and mumbled Nalu. Didn't know what that meant.

Although I did tell Levy because she is my best friend other then Natsu. She was excited and shocked on how long we've been dating. She didn't even know we were dating when she crashed our picnic lake date. Which confused me because she asked us if we were on a date.

Anyways we always try to do something on our days off, or do nothing. Because doing nothing is something. Plus I just think doing nothing is the best way to hang with someone you love.

Natsu and I are doing great. We're thriving in the love department. If you were ever wondering I did adopt Plue. Also Natsu and I are living together full time. He decided my apartment was better then his. I think he's just biased. So now we have Happy, Plue, Natsu and I. It's our little family. Makes my heart happy and makes me think what Natsu's and I future would be like with kids. Except these are our fur babies.

I guess that's it, I caught you up. Today's Natsu's and I 10 month anniversary!

Natsu's POV
I'm taking over again
Fine-_-

This morning, I woke up to a certain sound. It was coming from the bathroom. I opened my eyes and Lucy wasn't next to me. I hear the sound again, I got up went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Natsu: "hey luce.. you okay?" I asked concerned.

Lucy: "yeah I'm good.." she sounded all groggily.

Natsu: "you don't sound too good, can I come in?"

Lucy: "NO! I'm poop shy." She lied

Natsu: "Poop shy?! It does not sound like your pooping, plus you don't care if the door is open or not when you poop, that sounds like your puking! I'm coming in!" I push open the door and she's sitting on the floor in front of the toilet, she's pale white and has tears in her eyes.
Natsu: "awe baby.. why you sick?" I crouch down, brush the hairs out her face and hug her.

Lucy: " i don't know... it's probably just something I ate last night.." she lays her head on my lap and I start rubbing her back. We stay there for a good 10 minutes or so.

Natsu: " Cmon you're going back to bed, I'm going to grab you some water and toast." I pick her up bridal style lay her in bed. Do the things I said I would. I give her the toast and water, she thanks me and falls right back to sleep. I lay next to her, and start thinking what she could've ate but nothing just seems right. All the things she has ate in the last 24 hours were all the same things she always eats. Then a thought popped in my head.

Shit. Could she be?

No

I put on..

Wait.

Did I?